Forum

Full Version: Automatic full screen video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I want to use XBMC as it gives us many options.
What we want to achieve is that a video starts automatically and in full screen by default.

After other options giving XBMC are very good but would be used rarely, and also requires fewer resources than other systems.

It may be playing some HOME.XML File option but not exactly what you have to play.
You can use an starup playlist, that contains video's
Its hard for us to make sense of what you are trying to say.

Do you want to start an addon automatically once XBMC starts?

Tu quieres iniciar un archivo (addon??) a pantalla completa de forma automática cuando xbmc empiece?

(23rd Feb, 2013 07:10 AM)fergarbaweb Wrote: [ -> ]If I want to use XBMC as it gives us many options.
What we want to achieve is that a video starts automatically and in full screen by default.

After other options giving XBMC are very good but would be used rarely, and also requires fewer resources than other systems.

It may be playing some HOME.XML File option but not exactly what you have to play.
If I'm clicking, but I want the list of Media, I have only run a single video in full screen. It works but as wallpaper, and the menu ahead.

Yes, I do.
You could try to modify the addon, saying it's a service that should start at XBMC start.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=How-to:Automatically_start_addons_using_services

Otherwise it's not possible as far as I know.
And to put in full screen active from the beginning? As serious?

The explanation is not quite understand, nor where I have to insert the file.

Imagine I have to start a file that is "video.avi" full screen from running XBMC.

As serious?
You just want a video to start fullscreen when xbmc starts? That can be done

Starting an addon at boot is more complicated. If you tell we which one I can try to fix it for you
(25th Feb, 2013 02:27 AM)BartOtten Wrote: [ -> ]You just want a video to start fullscreen when xbmc starts? That can be done

Starting an addon at boot is more complicated. If you tell we which one I can try to fix it for you

no, he dont want to boot into XBMC at all.he wants start stream before xbmc even starts, so basically he dont want to see XBMC GUI at all
I do want to use XBMC as it is very practical for what I want, the only thing that I want to always default to start with a video and a predefined position.

What you do not want is to have you touch any key, since we put the video is streaming, and address must be changed very rarely, then XBMC would play for small settings and display different video starts so default full-screen.

I am very interested XBMC if it works, plus it has little use of process.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's