Forum

Full Version: 1channel walkthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The instructions for the super repo are awesome. Thanks to all who have taken time to help us noobs.

I can't get 1channel to work. (Invalid URL?)

I tried using the instructions for the super repo with 1channel, but it keeps saying its not found and it might be my connection. That was happening when I wasn't capitalizing the "f" in Frofo in the URL for the super repo.The super repo works now with navi-x an all the rest. So thanks for the help there...

1channel works so well on my iPads xbmc that I'd love to have it on my xbian beta4.

I think this is the zip file.

http://repo.gosub.dk/bstrdsmkr/repository/repository.bstrdsmkr-0.0.3.zip

Also, does anyone know of a xbmc ios remote that allows cut and paste from a browser? Cause maybe that'd help...
Thank you in advance guys. You guys are my heroes.
Liggerstuxin: Have you seen that SuperRepo now offers an installer for the Virtual Disk part? Less typing ;-)
(14th Feb, 2013 06:40 AM)BartOtten Wrote: [ -> ]Liggerstuxin: Have you seen that SuperRepo now offers an installer for the Virtual Disk part? Less typing ;-)

Is 1channel available in there? I didn't think its was...
(14th Feb, 2013 07:24 AM)Liggerstuxin Wrote: [ -> ]
(14th Feb, 2013 06:40 AM)BartOtten Wrote: [ -> ]Liggerstuxin: Have you seen that SuperRepo now offers an installer for the Virtual Disk part? Less typing ;-)

yes it is. you install SR All Repos and you find it under Video repos Wink
(14th Feb, 2013 07:28 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote: [ -> ]
(14th Feb, 2013 07:24 AM)Liggerstuxin Wrote: [ -> ]

yes it is. you install SR All Repos and you find it under Video repos Wink

Ty very much sir
Reference URL's