Forum

Full Version: IgorPlug-USB / lirc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!

Unfortunately, I still had no luck - using the IgorPlug is resetting my pi. Launching mode2 or irrecord and pressing some buttons on the remote is working fine for some seconds, but all of a sudden the pi is rebooting.

Using a fresh raspbian - the module is included for 3.6.11+ there too - is not rebooting but also not responding anymore.

May be I will try some other kernel version or branch, but in the meantime I have ordered some TSOP4838 to use with gpio as this seems to be the most common way of remote controlling the pi.

Best Regards
Michael
Regarding the reboots, can you try disabling watchdog: http://forum.xbian.org/thread-523-post-6373.html#pid6373
Hi!

I just did as suggested, but it's not making any difference. The pi is still rebooting after some seconds.

I've also had a look at top via ssh in parallel, but there was noting conspicuous - at least for me. Even during the seconds it was working as expected everything seemed to be fine there...

Thanks!
Michael
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's