Forum

Full Version: 'Views' - count on threads counts clickwise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
this is nothing big at all, but I noticed that the counter for 'Views' per thread counts each click on that link. Is that wanted? Personally I would like it better if only that visitors count who have not yet visited the thread.
best regards
I like it that way. It's default forum behavior as far as I know on any forum....Can't help you on this one Smile
Fair enough Wink But maybe you could provide an option to switch? Something like "count clickwise" or "count per visitor" as a checkbox in the users properties - I know its much to ask for such a little thing.
as far as I know it works as Bart mentioned.so it counts the visits in the threads not the visitors.
this is basic for all forums,MyBB,phpBB,etc..
@frost: sorry to disappoint you but at this moment there is not enough (wo)manpower to fulfill wished of single members. If you want to know the viewcount of a topic you can request so. I am sure the admins can check it in Analytics or something like that.
Reference URL's