Forum

Full Version: Live TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

No need Sat Card,
Just want to access to TV either by the Net or trough my dream in the local Network

Is it possible ?

Big Grin NjB
yes it is.what sat receiver do you have?
(6th May, 2013 11:55 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote: [ -> ]yes it is.what sat receiver do you have?

I have a Vu+ SOLO but also a Dream 800 HD PVR

NjB
for Enimga 1 receivers you can add video source using Tuxbox or for Enigma2 receivers use the XBMC Enigma2 client
You want to streaming online all your favorite channels and contents, just use firestick vpn and watch HD movies and series with unlimited bandwidth.
(28th May, 2020 08:53 PM)jessicabrobert Wrote: [ -> ]You want to stream online all your favorite channels and contents, just use firestick vpn and watch HD movies and series with unlimited bandwidth.

Right if you are streaming online must use any best usa vpn provider service for unrestricted access it will break geo-restriction in all ways and make the most of any country streaming service.
(28th May, 2020 08:53 PM)jessicabrobert Wrote: [ -> ]You want to streaming online all your favorite channels and contents, just use firestick vpn and watch HD movies and series with unlimited bandwidth.

Thank you I went ahead and got the vpn and Oh I even got a 80% off apparently they have some anniversary offering going on, this offer is not on the site it's like a hidden deal I came across. Big Grin

https://www.purevpn.com/anniversary
Reference URL's