Forum

Full Version: no hdmi input after a few minutses pause
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys...
at first: great software...

no my problem, if i left my rpi with xbian alone for a few minutes i lose my hdmi signal,

everything works fne until this break.
i have an toshiba tv (with regzalink) and control xbian with my tv remote...but the regzalink is also lost.

is that my fault?!
(13th May, 2013 05:25 AM)osselpot Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys...
at first: great software...

no my problem, if i left my rpi with xbian alone for a few minutes i lose my hdmi signal,

everything works fne until this break.
i have an toshiba tv (with regzalink) and control xbian with my tv remote...but the regzalink is also lost.

is that my fault?!

look into your CEC settings
System>Settings>System>Input devices>Peripherals>CEC Adapter
if you find all OK than you may need to play with HDMI settings in /boot/config.txt by adding the specific lines to make your HDMI connection work properly.
This might be caused by so many factors and it relies in the specific HDMI device(TV) connected so you will not find the versatile answer.
For more help with HDMI issues look in our forum section and also check my signature where you find howto post where is a link to RPi config or just web search for it and check the Video section
thx for your fast reply,

first: i dont see your signature Wink
second: it seems its not a problem with hdmi...the webinterface of xbmc doesnt work too, but the rpi is up and running an xbian-config says xbmc too, i have to restart xbmc over xboan-config over a ssh-connection!
if you dont see my signature at the bottom of my posts than click on my nickname on left and you will see it.
And to be honest dont understand the rest???
Just boot the XBian and check the settings after, before it cause the issue
also get the log file after the issue appears.
Please look in forum howto do so
(13th May, 2013 04:39 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote: [ -> ]also get the log file after the issue appears.
Please look in forum howto do so

checked the rest, didnt find anything, sry, and cause of the webinterface problem i think its NOT an hdmi fault...i will check the log at first now
Reference URL's