Forum

Full Version: How do I remove a video source (upnp)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows how to remove a video source? I have a couple of tversitys on here and now I'm changing plex. I just want to remove those tversity options. I only need the Plex video folder, and then plex date added.

Thank you in advance, you guys are great!
(4th Jun, 2013 03:10 AM)Liggerstuxin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows how to remove a video source? I have a couple of tversitys on here and now I'm changing plex. I just want to remove those tversity options. I only need the Plex video folder, and then plex date added.

you can't go to videos -> files -> contrext menu and remove ?

if other options fail, login to rpi via ssh, navigate to /home/xbian/.xbmc/userdata folder, and edit sources.xml file with "nano ./sources.xml"
remove the source and clean library after.this can be done from Settings.
search XBMC Wiki m8 Wink
(4th Jun, 2013 05:57 AM)mk01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(4th Jun, 2013 03:10 AM)Liggerstuxin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows how to remove a video source? I have a couple of tversitys on here and now I'm changing plex. I just want to remove those tversity options. I only need the Plex video folder, and then plex date added.

if other options fail, login to rpi via ssh, navigate to /home/xbian/.xbmc/userdata folder, and edit sources.xml file with "nano ./sources.xml"

What do you mean contrext? Typo? Context? Even so I still don't know what button to press, when I select the source it enters it. I don't get any options to modify anything.

I can ssh, but I was hoping for an option in xbmc.

(4th Jun, 2013 07:57 AM)Liggerstuxin Wrote: [ -> ]
(4th Jun, 2013 05:57 AM)mk01 Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you mean contrext? Typo? Context? Even so I still don't know what button to press, when I select the source it enters it. I don't get any options to modify anything.

I can ssh, but I was hoping for an option in xbmc.

Ahh, I got it than you.
When I press C on my app it won't work, but plug in a keyboard and I get the options.

Thanks again
(4th Jun, 2013 07:57 AM)Liggerstuxin Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh, I got it than you.
When I press C on my app it won't work, but plug in a keyboard and I get the options.

Thanks again

yes, context menu, "C" key, right click on windows, alt-gr on x windows, ... Wink

you are welcome.
Reference URL's