Forum

Full Version: can't delete cec package in config-xbian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

first of al i'm sorry for my bad english,most of al i wil try to use google translator.
i'm from the netherlands and i'm not new on xbmc but i'm new on xbian on de Raspberry Pi.

last night i was trying some stuff out en was working true ssh in config-xbian,
i came to the package page, and saw cec was not installed so i thought lets try it maby my remote will work,

but i was forgetting my hdmi cable was not suporting it so i want to uninstall it,

went down to my RP and noticed that when i move my mouse i'f got 2 mouse pointers bouncing on my screen whenever i touch my mouse,

so i thought it's because i installed the package cec,

now here come's the problem i try to uninstall it true the xbian config on the settings page it self but my pi frees or something else but wont react anymore.

so i try true ssh but even there it wont work, at the bottom of the log there is a line with force -y

it says 'there is a problem -y is used without --force-yes '

i hope i translate it right because it's says it in dutch

but the cec package stil there and my mouse is still bouncing with to pointers

how can i delete it without installing the whole xbmc/xbian again
it says 'there is a problem -y is used without --force-yes ' in dutch it means this:
Er is een probleem met het gebruik -y, zonder --force-yes.
[Dutch]

Betekend dus dat je --force-yes ook mee moet geven.
Verder mis ik de basic info, welke versie van xbian draai je?
I dont mind other than EN language if there is a EN translation included in post Wink
Otherwise I would have to ask you to keep it EN only please Wink
-thx-
(10th Jun, 2013 09:56 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont mind other than EN language if there is a EN translation included in post Wink
Otherwise I would have to ask you to keep it EN only please Wink
-thx-
I just asked him what xbian version he has Smile
Reference URL's