Forum
Vu+ Enigma2 add-on - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Kodi (/forum-18.html)
+---- Forum: Addons (/forum-19.html)
+---- Thread: Vu+ Enigma2 add-on (/thread-114.html)

Vu+ Enigma2 add-on - batwingnz - 26th Dec, 2012 09:22 AM

Hi!
I've been flitting between Raspbmc and Xbian for a while now, and enjoying myself immensely.

Recently had the plugin from here working with the latest version of Xbian. However when I updated the xbmc install via the included xbian-config it now reports there is no client running even though as far as I can tell there is.

I'll check logs when I get back home, but I was wondering perhaps it needs recompiled for arm and the newer xbmc? Is it possible to do this on the Pi?

Vu+ Enigma2 add-on - Koenkk - 26th Dec, 2012 05:10 PM

Yes this is possible. But could you first post your xbmc log file? Its located under /home/xbian/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log.

RE: Vu+ Enigma2 add-on - batwingnz - 27th Dec, 2012 05:23 AM

(26th Dec, 2012 05:10 PM)Koenkk Wrote:  Yes this is possible. But could you first post your xbmc log file? Its located under /home/xbian/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log.

Thanks for the response - it could be a week or so before I'm able to follow up and grab that log unfortunately. (probably shouldn't have started the thread until i'd done that Tongue)

RE: Vu+ Enigma2 add-on - batwingnz - 27th Dec, 2012 05:26 PM

I've attached the file, logged immediately after trying to use LiveTV - GUI reports no PVR client running even though it's enabled.

Edit: rebooted the pi (done this multiple times anyway), manually disabled and re-enabled the plugin (done this multiple times also). Straight away it started loading channel lists. Attached new file to show it working.

nfi,wtf,bbq Wink

RE: Vu+ Enigma2 add-on - Koenkk - 28th Dec, 2012 07:07 AM

Can you upgrade to RC2 first? (sudo apt-get update && apt-get upgrade) if that doens't bring you to RC2 use the instructions from here: https://github.com/xbianonpi/xbmc-nightly/blob/master/README.md

RE: Vu+ Enigma2 add-on - CurlyMo - 28th Dec, 2012 07:07 AM

RC2 is not in our apt repo, only RC1

RE: Vu+ Enigma2 add-on - batwingnz - 28th Dec, 2012 02:36 PM

Followed the github guide.

RE: Vu+ Enigma2 add-on - drrumm - 31st Dec, 2012 05:33 AM

hej,

i have the same issues, PVR won't work with the VU+ Addon - its not recognized by XBMC running under xbian Sad

The newest VU+ addon from the Site posted above works without problems with windows and linux based XBMC installations.

Greeting Drumm