Forum
Vista MCE ORC-1100 Remote almost working... - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Hardware (/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Remotes and CEC support (/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Vista MCE ORC-1100 Remote almost working... (/thread-1444.html)

Vista MCE ORC-1100 Remote almost working... - randomcolor - 1st Oct, 2013 05:12 AM

Hi,

I've just decided to try out Xbian, and I am loving the speed and features. One problem I have encountered is that my remote (Vista MCE ORC-1100) has certain buttons that dont work as expected. The two I most want to get working are Start (to get to the homescreen) and the "i" (Context Menu).

Has anyone had any success with a new lirc profile? I've been trying different things, but have come up short.

Thanks,

R.

RE: Vista MCE ORC-1100 Remote almost working... - IriDium - 1st Oct, 2013 05:29 AM

Hi, I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Can you first read "Please read before you post" - a link is provided in my signature.

The most important is the version of xbian as of course different versions have their own quirks.

RE: Vista MCE ORC-1100 Remote almost working... - mk01 - 1st Oct, 2013 05:40 AM

(1st Oct, 2013 05:12 AM)randomcolor Wrote:  Hi,

I've just decided to try out Xbian, and I am loving the speed and features. One problem I have encountered is that my remote (Vista MCE ORC-1100) has certain buttons that dont work as expected.
R.

is this lirc supported device or ir-keytable (on kernel level) with just keymap loaded ?