Forum
Repositories enabled but no content - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Repositories enabled but no content (/thread-1636.html)

Repositories enabled but no content - manya2000 - 27th Oct, 2013 01:06 AM

I installed several add ons (1-Channel, ice films, etc) and I can see them Enebled, but when I double click to actually enable the plugins, they are empty.

Only thing that installed properly is NAVIX

I have the original R-PI with the 256 mb

Also, the XBian config program in XBMC doesn't launch. It only freezes XBMC and I have to reboot

RE: Repositories enabled but no content - rikardo1979 - 27th Oct, 2013 01:37 AM

(27th Oct, 2013 01:06 AM)manya2000 Wrote:  I installed several add ons (1-Channel, ice films, etc) and I can see them Enebled, but when I double click to actually enable the plugins, they are empty.

Also, the XBian config program in XBMC doesn't launch. It only freezes XBMC and I have to reboot

please provide more details about your system/set up as requested (check link in my signature).
Also for your addons the best if you check the log file and also not sure where from you have installed the add-ons from and what versions so best to head over to developer of the addon after you check the log file and see what might be the issue.
Regarding the XBian Config in XBMC GUI the actual loading take some time first run so you need to wait a while and the XBMC may become unresponsive in this time

RE: Repositories enabled but no content - manya2000 - 28th Oct, 2013 01:06 AM

(27th Oct, 2013 01:37 AM)rikardo1979 Wrote:  
(27th Oct, 2013 01:06 AM)manya2000 Wrote:  I installed several add ons (1-Channel, ice films, etc) and I can see them Enebled, but when I double click to actually enable the plugins, they are empty.

please provide more details about your system/set up as requested (check link in my signature).
Also for your addons the best if you check the log file and also not sure where from you have installed the add-ons from and what versions so best to head over to developer of the addon after you check the log file and see what might be the issue.
Regarding the XBian Config in XBMC GUI the actual loading take some time first run so you need to wait a while and the XBMC may become unresponsive in this time
Here is the link to the log file.
http://pastebin.com/fNf1Fdys
I have an original (256 mb) R-Pi. Xbian beta 1.1 on a 2GB SD
It keeps on telling me that Universal Album Scraper is broken and I keep on answering Yes to disable but it keeps poping up.
So maybe I have a bad install.

Thanks for your help

RE: Repositories enabled but no content - IriDium - 28th Oct, 2013 02:45 AM

If you read the link "Please read before you post" properly you will see how to post a correct log file and not just "/Users/mariolavignasse/Desktop/xbmc.log".

I'm also curious why this looks like a Mac setup and not an xbian log?

Read the thread fully, post the required details and we'll try and help you.