Forum
TV series on multiple devices - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: TV series on multiple devices (/thread-1638.html)

TV series on multiple devices - Baz8755 - 27th Oct, 2013 05:48 PM

I have a couple of TV series that for reasons I won't go into are stored on 2 separate NAS boxes.

I have added both share folders as type TV but only episodes from the first share are showing in my episode lists.

I have tried removing and readding the second share but to no avail.

Re: TV series on multiple devices - rikardo1979 - 27th Oct, 2013 06:35 PM

are you using different name for each source when you adding it? I would say it shouldnt be same,but is just my quick guess.
And what about log file,anything in it?

RE: TV series on multiple devices - Baz8755 - 27th Oct, 2013 06:50 PM

(27th Oct, 2013 06:35 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote:  are you using different name for each source when you adding it? I would say it shouldnt be same,but is just my quick guess.
And what about log file,anything in it?

Yes the sources are different names
Nas1\TV\ShowA (with seperate subfolders per series) --> TV Series
Nas2\TV (with seperate subfolders per episode) --> Downloaded TV Series

Checking log I can't find anything but what exactly would I be looking (apart from the word Error)

RE: TV series on multiple devices - rikardo1979 - 27th Oct, 2013 06:57 PM

you need to have debugging on in XBMC. than reboot the system. than try to add the problematic source and see if there is anything what might suggest why it wont add it

RE: TV series on multiple devices - IriDium - 28th Oct, 2013 02:56 AM

Why is that a problem?

I would guess that the first NAS is classified as the Primary and the second - not surprisingly is the secondary, so anay duplicate episode is not displayed.

If you access them via files, does everything show up?

RE: TV series on multiple devices - rikardo1979 - 28th Oct, 2013 04:41 AM

(28th Oct, 2013 02:56 AM)IriDium Wrote:  Why is that a problem?

I would guess that the first NAS is classified as the Primary and the second - not surprisingly is the secondary, so anay duplicate episode is not displayed.

If you access them via files, does everything show up?

more likely there are different TV shows from each source so it should work unless there is an issue with NAS share and not in XBian as one source is working just fine