Forum
Music Library Mode Issue - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Kodi (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Music Library Mode Issue (/thread-1811.html)

Music Library Mode Issue - jphebert - 26th Nov, 2013 11:48 PM

Hi all,

Looking for some help with my RPi w/Xbian in music library mode. I've noticed I've got the same issue on Windows - so the problem may not be the device but somewhere else - but hoping to find some guidance.

When I activate Library Mode in Music, I see 3x each track in each album. Would love to resolve that so I can put my RPi in the living room and surprise my wife. If put put something buggy, well, you know the drill Cool

Has anyone seen that issue? Let me know if you need me to post config info.

Many thanks!

RE: Music Library Mode Issue - rikardo1979 - 26th Nov, 2013 11:54 PM

(26th Nov, 2013 11:48 PM)jphebert Wrote:  Hi all,

Looking for some help with my RPi w/Xbian in music library mode. I've noticed I've got the same issue on Windows - so the problem may not be the device but somewhere else - but hoping to find some guidance.

When I activate Library Mode in Music, I see 3x each track in each album. Would love to resolve that so I can put my RPi in the living room and surprise my wife. If put put something buggy, well, you know the drill Cool

Has anyone seen that issue? Let me know if you need me to post config info.

Many thanks!
so as you mentioned that the same issue is on the Win XBMC than I would suggest to report it over on XBMC forum or git, or at least do a search for it on their sites Wink
-thx-

RE: Music Library Mode Issue - jphebert - 27th Nov, 2013 12:23 AM

Did the searches - nada. Smile

RE: Music Library Mode Issue - jphebert - 27th Nov, 2013 04:54 AM

Experimented further and when you all a music source after deleting one, the DB does not clean itself completely, hence the multiples. Re-scanning on a new db and all seems ok. Crossing fingers.