Forum
[PROBLEM] XBMC Crashes - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Kodi (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: [PROBLEM] XBMC Crashes (/thread-1867.html)

XBMC Crashes - jackult - 10th Dec, 2013 03:50 AM

today i've installed XBIAN BETA2, everything is going smooth..replace my old .xbmc dir, so i turned on a radio stream.....After a couple of hours my xbmc is starting to chrash, startup again, turned on stream again, then another crash......
I cannot find the crash of xbmc, these problems where the same i've in the beta 1.

Is this sounds familiar to anyone?

edit: on beta 1, i clocked my xbian, to 1000mhz, @ beta2, i clocked it @ xbain settings.

RE: XBMC Crashes - rikardo1979 - 10th Dec, 2013 04:08 AM

sorry pal, log file? and proper info needed,please read rules

RE: XBMC Crashes - jackult - 10th Dec, 2013 05:17 AM

this is the log file:

RE: XBMC Crashes - rikardo1979 - 10th Dec, 2013 05:41 AM

sorry, but if you are not even bothered to read and follow few simple steps, how do you expect someone to help you?

RE: XBMC Crashes - IriDium - 11th Dec, 2013 06:06 AM

@jackult I concur - if you don't follow the posting rules, I for one will not look at this problem (I hate paging down lines of debug code)

RE: XBMC Crashes - mk01 - 13th Dec, 2013 10:30 AM

(10th Dec, 2013 03:50 AM)jackult Wrote:  today i've installed XBIAN BETA2, everything is going smooth..replace my old .xbmc dir, so i turned on a radio stream.....

just do
Code:
sudo apt-get install --reinstall xbian-package-config-xbmc

RE: XBMC Crashes - IriDium - 14th Dec, 2013 02:03 AM

Added spoiler

RE: XBMC Crashes - rikardo1979 - 14th Dec, 2013 03:23 AM

(14th Dec, 2013 02:03 AM)IriDium Wrote:   Added spoiler

he is not coming back anyway, he doesnt need help of anyone Wink

RE: XBMC Crashes - mk01 - 14th Dec, 2013 04:12 AM

(10th Dec, 2013 03:50 AM)jackult Wrote:  today i've installed XBIAN BETA2, everything is going smooth..replace my old .xbmc dir, so i turned on a radio stream.....After a couple of hours my xbmc is starting to chrash, startup again, turned on stream again, then another crash......
I cannot find the crash of xbmc, these problems where the same i've in the beta 1.

edit: on beta 1, i clocked my xbian, to 1000mhz, @ beta2, i clocked it @ xbain settings.

because I was experiencing something similar last two days - XBMC (almost) randomly crashed - my personal bet goes to any addon (user or system/xbmc)

RE: XBMC Crashes - npl - 18th Dec, 2013 11:26 PM

(14th Dec, 2013 04:12 AM)mk01 Wrote:  
(10th Dec, 2013 03:50 AM)jackult Wrote:  today i've installed XBIAN BETA2, everything is going smooth..replace my old .xbmc dir, so i turned on a radio stream.....After a couple of hours my xbmc is starting to chrash, startup again, turned on stream again, then another crash......

because I was experiencing something similar last two days - XBMC (almost) randomly crashed - my personal bet goes to any addon (user or system/xbmc)

I'm also having the same problem... i think that as to do with the audio/hdmi!!!

in some movies the imagem blinks and stops the audio, in music does the same thing... i change the audio settings and some times it lost the connection with the tv!

RE: XBMC Crashes - rikardo1979 - 18th Dec, 2013 11:54 PM

(18th Dec, 2013 11:26 PM)npl Wrote:  

I'm also having the same problem... i think that as to do with the audio/hdmi!!!

in some movies the imagem blinks and stops the audio, in music does the same thing... i change the audio settings and some times it lost the connection with the tv!
ok, same as before m8
if you not going to provide requested information what we have asked than you cant expect any help as from what you have provided we cant get enough info to work with. there are no magicians or wizards between us (even some has been awaken from MATRIX by taking a red pill Smile )
so please follow the rules and provide as much as possible
-thx-

RE: XBMC Crashes - npl - 18th Dec, 2013 11:58 PM

(18th Dec, 2013 11:54 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote:  
(18th Dec, 2013 11:26 PM)npl Wrote:  

ok, same as before m8
if you not going to provide requested information what we have asked than you cant expect any help as from what you have provided we cant get enough info to work with. there are no magicians or wizards between us (some has been awaken from MATRIX by taking a red pill Smile )
so please follow the rules and provide as much as possible
-thx-

Now i'm trying the update to see if it change something... then i'm going to reinstall... later Tongue if i have the same problem i will try to send more info!!!

RE: XBMC Crashes - npl - 19th Dec, 2013 07:36 PM

well..... after the everything that had to do update ...!

still only saw a Movie a TVShow and two song's, but no problems, and one film that was always giving problems seemed to be fine.