Forum
[IDEA] Install on an Intel Atom Nvidia ION with 2GB RAM and 8GB SLC SSD - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Installation (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: [IDEA] Install on an Intel Atom Nvidia ION with 2GB RAM and 8GB SLC SSD (/thread-1893.html)

Install on an Intel Atom Nvidia ION with 2GB RAM and 8GB SLC SSD - RPI-101 - 14th Dec, 2013 06:22 AM

I have been running XBMC on Windows XP Installed on Intel Atom 2.3GHz Nvidia ION board with 2 GB RAM and 8 GB SLC SSD Industrial Grade, without any issues.

But I don't want the layer of Windows running and what to run XBIAN.

Is it remotely possible to do that...? If yes then how?

RE: Install on an Intel Atom Nvidia ION with 2GB RAM and 8GB SLC SSD - Koenkk - 14th Dec, 2013 07:48 AM

XBian is only available for the Raspberry Pi. I suggest using openelec

RE: Install on an Intel Atom Nvidia ION with 2GB RAM and 8GB SLC SSD - IriDium - 15th Dec, 2013 12:19 AM

Honestly the easiest way is just to buy an RPi and run Xbian on that :-)

RE: Install on an Intel Atom Nvidia ION with 2GB RAM and 8GB SLC SSD - mk01 - 15th Dec, 2013 12:27 AM

nope. we can install linux there, QEMU and run RPI as virtual machine

RE: Install on an Intel Atom Nvidia ION with 2GB RAM and 8GB SLC SSD - ganchito55 - 15th Dec, 2013 07:05 AM

(14th Dec, 2013 06:22 AM)RPI-101 Wrote:  I have been running XBMC on Windows XP Installed on Intel Atom 2.3GHz Nvidia ION board with 2 GB RAM and 8 GB SLC SSD Industrial Grade, without any issues.

But I don't want the layer of Windows running and what to run XBIAN.

Is it remotely possible to do that...? If yes then how?

XBian only works in ARM architecture and Intel Atom is x86 so It doesn't work