Forum
[idea] SQL Renamer - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Testing & Experimental (/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: [idea] SQL Renamer (/thread-1898.html)

[idea] SQL Renamer - Turk - 15th Dec, 2013 08:35 PM

Good morning guys , sorry for my bad English I'm Italian .
I would like to know if there is an add-on or is it possible implementation of a function to rename the source file .

The problem I found is that many files are not recognized by the scraper because they have names full of unnecessary tags or wrong directions (release year) for example: (DVD).Angeli.e.Demoni.2010.[ita/eng].ac3.by.ringo.avi

Once you add a file via the manual identification, it would be interesting to have the ability to automatically rename using the title in the SQL database: MyVideo75.db and adding any additional information at the bottom so that if you had the need, for example after loss database or a new installation of xbian, to run one more sraper and recognize all your files automatically.

For example, for the film you could take the information from the table movie : Name (c00) Year (c07) . Avi
So the file : (DVDrip).Angeli.e.Demoni.2010.[ita/eng].Ac3.by.ringo.avi
Become: Angeli e demoni (2009).avi

Similarly, for example, a TV show could be renamed in the format chosen by us .
Series name (c00 in table: tvshow) season (c12 in table: episode ) x episode (c13 in table: episode) title (c00 in table: episode).Avi
NCIS 03x03 Fine dei giochi.mkv

I know that there are external programs that perform these functions, I've tried 3 bat none supports Italian, I also I tried to make a python script but I could not!

Thank you.
Corrected title

RE: [idea] Reanemer - IriDium - 15th Dec, 2013 11:22 PM

You could try XBNE XBNE or Tiny Media Manager

RE: [idea] SQL Renamer - Turk - 16th Dec, 2013 06:38 AM

(15th Dec, 2013 11:22 PM)IriDium Wrote:  You could try XBNE XBNE or Tiny Media Manager

Many thanks just what I wanted!