Forum
[Part 1] Download torrent & newsserver package - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Testing & Experimental (/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: [Part 1] Download torrent & newsserver package (/thread-196.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - harmenzon - 10th Feb, 2013 04:57 AM

(10th Feb, 2013 03:48 AM)CurlyMo Wrote:  Yes, you can still test...
Ok I did now.
Installed without any problems. Webgui is starting without any problems. Don't know if it downloads, cause I don't download Torrents.

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - CurlyMo - 10th Feb, 2013 06:05 AM

I don't use these packages either but users did. Just try to download for example ubuntu through torrent. All packages can fully be removed so no downsides.

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - harmenzon - 10th Feb, 2013 08:29 AM

(10th Feb, 2013 06:05 AM)CurlyMo Wrote:  I don't use these packages either but users did. Just try to download for example ubuntu through torrent. All packages can fully be removed so no downsides.
Downloaded Ubuntu as recommended. File completely downloaded, although with some interruptions. But overall, it works! Smile

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - CurlyMo - 10th Feb, 2013 08:34 AM

Great, then i will continue with the next one when i have time.

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - harmenzon - 10th Feb, 2013 08:05 PM

Where can I change the following code for sickbeard:
Code:
cache_dir = /home/xbian/torrents
to:
Code:
cache_dir = /home/xbian/tv

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - CurlyMo - 10th Feb, 2013 08:31 PM

Before i started working on these (new) packages i gave users the opportunity to suggest directory structures for all programs. There was no response, so i'm going to stick with the current one.

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - harmenzon - 10th Feb, 2013 08:40 PM

I am aware of that. And that's fine. I am just asking if there is a way to manually adjust this. I had a look here, but that's not where I can change it.
Code:
nano /etc/init.d/sickbeard

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - CurlyMo - 10th Feb, 2013 08:41 PM

Sorry, i misunderstood.
Code:
/usr/local/etc/sickbeard/sickbeard.ini

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - harmenzon - 10th Feb, 2013 09:28 PM

I am testing nzbget with sickbeard. I started with a fresh installation of both, so I have all the default settings.
I am trying to donwload an epsiode. I notice that sickbeard can find the episode, but is not sending it to nzbget.
With my other pi (which runs another installation with sabnzbd and sickbeard) it will show this:
Code:
Sending NZB to SABnzbd
Downloading episode from http://nzb-matrix.eu/getnzb/....

But in this installation it gets stuck at:
Code:
Downloading episode from http://nzb-matrix.eu/getnzb/....
So it does not seem to send it to nzbget. Any suggestions?

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - CurlyMo - 10th Feb, 2013 09:32 PM

No, it works in most situations. However, can't guarantee if it works in all situations.

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - harmenzon - 10th Feb, 2013 09:40 PM

(10th Feb, 2013 09:32 PM)CurlyMo Wrote:  No, it works in most situations. However, can't guarantee if it works in all situations.

Can anyone please confirm that an episode of any show is send to nzbget from sickbeard? Cause I just tried an epsode of Homeland S02E12 and this is also not working. Thanks.

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - CurlyMo - 10th Feb, 2013 10:05 PM

I really don't know what's suddenly wrong here Confused... It doens't work here either.

It was a though search (for someone that doesn't know python well) but i found the error. You can either reinstall the deb (updated) package or add the customization manually @212 and @218: https://github.com/xbianonpi/xbian/commit/9cd697c72bf4f47cab1e1efacb7ae8e29f60172b

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - harmenzon - 10th Feb, 2013 11:21 PM

I can confirm that the interaction between sickbeard and nzbget is working. Both episodes are added to nzbget. Unfortunately I can only download between 2am en 2pm. So not able to test that, but already tested this before. So all good now I guess. Thanks!!

Re: Download torrent & newsserver package - kas_27_es - 11th Feb, 2013 02:24 AM

Hi all,

I'm trying to change settings.json (in ~/.config/transmission) in order to add a script after end download, but after restart pi, all the changes are gone...

All I want is to send a mail after a download ends.

If you need more info, I'll try to give it to you.

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - CurlyMo - 11th Feb, 2013 02:26 AM

If you want to change the settings of one of these packages, you first need to shut them down. Because they write the config with which they have started with back to the configuration file when closed. So if you edit the config file for transmission, transmission will revert the changes on reboot. So, first stop transmission, then edit the file, then start transmission again.