Forum
[Part 1] Download torrent & newsserver package - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Testing & Experimental (/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: [Part 1] Download torrent & newsserver package (/thread-196.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - SolGarlic - 12th Feb, 2013 05:22 AM

Thanks, looks like I have some googling and learning to do...

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - CurlyMo - 12th Feb, 2013 10:52 AM

And headphones is done. See the first page. Funny thing was that headphones didn't even have NZBget support, but know it does Big Grin. Let the whole world enjoy: https://github.com/rembo10/headphones/pull/1024 (but xbian users should be the first, "bleeding edge" remember).

However, not sure if this is all joy. Because i had to add nzbget support myself, it could be buggy. It did work here but awaiting the test results.

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - harmenzon - 12th Feb, 2013 05:40 PM

Well done!
Tested Headphones this morning. Started up fine, webui accessible, lets me change settings, able to add music and sent a nzb to nzbget successfully. So working!

One other note...
Having some problems with Sickbeard since this morning.
Getting the following error when trying to open te webgui:
Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/share/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/usr/local/share/sickbeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/share/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/share/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1948, in index
    return _munge(t)
  File "/usr/local/share/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 120, in _munge
    return unicode(string).encode('utf-8', 'xmlcharrefreplace')
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1010, in __unicode__
    return getattr(self, mainMethName)()
  File "_usr_local_share_sickbeard_data_interfaces_default_home_tmpl.py", line 107, in respond
  File "/usr/local/share/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 95, in select
    sqlResults = self.action(query, args).fetchall()
  File "/usr/local/share/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 70, in action
    logger.log(self.filename+": "+query, logger.DEBUG)
  File "/usr/local/share/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 179, in log
    sb_log_instance.log(toLog, logLevel)
  File "/usr/local/share/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 147, in log
    self._rotate_logs()
  File "/usr/local/share/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 130, in _rotate_logs
    except WindowsError:
NameError: global name 'WindowsError' is not defined
After restarting the pi and trying to open the webgui I get this:
Code:
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 192.168.1.25:9094
Suggestions:
Try reloading: 192.­168.­1.­25:­9094
Any ideas?

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - angriest - 12th Feb, 2013 06:32 PM

(12th Feb, 2013 10:52 AM)CurlyMo Wrote:  And headphones is done. .

Great work. Have checked this morning and all seems OK. I wanted to use sabnzdb on my nas, but the web ui wouldn't let me remove the nzbget settings, it would say it had saved, but would repopulate the fields. Fixed by shutting down headphones and editing the /user/local/etc/headphones/config.ini file and setting the [nzbget] host to blank. Not sure if it's just the host that is sticky in the settings or if this applies to username and password too.

Anyway, works fine out of the box. Thanks again

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - CurlyMo - 12th Feb, 2013 07:02 PM

@harmenzon Does the problem persists when you reinstall sickbeard?

@angriest, are you using these packages on a non-xbian NAS?

I can't replicate the "not saving sab settings" issue.

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - harmenzon - 12th Feb, 2013 07:44 PM

(12th Feb, 2013 07:02 PM)CurlyMo Wrote:  @harmenzon Does the problem persists when you reinstall sickbeard?

@angriest, are you using these packages on a non-xbian NAS?

I can't replicate the "not saving sab settings" issue.

The webgui is working again after reinstalling sickbeard. I just hope this will not happen too many times. Smile Otherwise I need a smart way to backup and restore the settings.

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - CurlyMo - 12th Feb, 2013 07:46 PM

So your using sabnzbd instead of nzbget?

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - harmenzon - 12th Feb, 2013 07:48 PM

(12th Feb, 2013 07:46 PM)CurlyMo Wrote:  So your using sabnzbd instead of nzbget?
Sorry, my mistake. I meant sickbeard. I'm using nzbget. Smile

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - CurlyMo - 12th Feb, 2013 07:51 PM

Every issue that is not due to my patches is out of my reach. I can only offer the packages. The developers themselves should take care of their basic functionality...

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - harmenzon - 12th Feb, 2013 07:55 PM

(12th Feb, 2013 07:51 PM)CurlyMo Wrote:  Every issue that is not due to my patches is out of my reach. I can only offer the packages. The developers themselves should take care of their basic functionality...

Understood. I'm just informing you what happened overnight. I'm using all the defaults since yesterday. So it might had something to do with the patches. Don't shoot the messenger.
Thanks for your great work and effort.

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - CurlyMo - 12th Feb, 2013 07:57 PM

I didn't, just informing. Appreciating all your efforts in testing!

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - millie - 12th Feb, 2013 08:13 PM

Same issue as before - all packages run at start up and then at some point they crash.
Tried reinstalling and it just happens again.

Sickbeard and Headphones - can't find webpage now
Couchpotato - just a grey screen.
NzbGet does not remember its downloads after reboot

If you can tell a novice how to get hold of the logs you might need I can post them to you

EDIT: Now rebooted and all 3 (CP, SB and Headphones working)
NZBGet not working!

EDIT: when running sudo /etc/init.d/nzbget start

-bash: fork: Cannot allocate memory

I have a 256Mb obviously too much running?

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - CurlyMo - 12th Feb, 2013 08:20 PM

- Sickbeard + Headphones, log probably in:
Code:
/usr/local/etc/sickbeard
/usr/local/etc/couchpotato
- Couchpotato, i've noticed that couchpotato just shows a gray/blue screen when i starting it webpage. That takes a very long time. So please try refreshing to make sure it isn't the load time that seems like the bug.
- NZBget, knows issue, can you check Settings --> Download Queue. Then check if the first 5 are set to yes?

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - angriest - 12th Feb, 2013 08:31 PM

Quote:@angriest, are you using these packages on a non-xbian NAS?

sorry not to be clear - I'm using the packages on an xbian rpi, but I've also got sabnzbd and transmission on a separate nas. However, I have tested headphones with the nzbget/transmission packages running on the pi, and they worked fine. I was just wondering if people would have problems using headphones -> nzbget if they have changed the default password (didn't think of the implication until I'd left for work). I've just tried changing the nzbget host, username and password through the webgui, and although it says saved to config file, when I got back into settings, they've reverted back. If no-one else has a problem with this, then it must just be me (and therefore not a problem).

thanks, J

RE: Download torrent & newsserver package - millie - 12th Feb, 2013 10:09 PM

(12th Feb, 2013 08:20 PM)CurlyMo Wrote:  - Sickbeard + Headphones, log probably in:
Code:
/usr/local/etc/sickbeard
/usr/local/etc/couchpotato
- Couchpotato, i've noticed that couchpotato just shows a gray/blue screen when i starting it webpage. That takes a very long time. So please try refreshing to make sure it isn't the load time that seems like the bug.
- NZBget, knows issue, can you check Settings --> Download Queue. Then check if the first 5 are set to yes?

All 5 are checked in NZBGet - seems to be a little hit and miss on reboot if NZB starts. CP and SB seem fine now - headphones is still crashing after about 5 mins of being up