Forum
Apt-get raspbian python error - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Apt-get raspbian python error (/thread-1995.html)

Apt-get raspbian python error - jrmiscs - 11th Jan, 2014 05:09 AM

0 down vote favorite

I've done the following command on my raspbian :

sudo apt-get upgrade

but now when I try to do

Code:
sudo apt-get install -f
(autoremove, clean, update, upgrade, remove... whatever you want), I got this error and I can't get rid of it :

Terminal
The following packages have unmet dependencies: idle: Depends: python (= 2.7.3-4) but 2.7.3-4 + deb7u1 must be installed python: Depends: python-minimal (= 2.7.3-4 + deb7u1) but 2.7.3-4 is to be installed E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get-f install' with no packages

with
Code:
apt-get install -f

Terminal
Unpacking python-minimal 2.7.3-4 (using ... / python-minimal_2.7.3 deb7u1_all.deb-4 +) ... segmentation fault dpkg: warning: subprocess old pre-removal script returned error exit status 139 dpkg: attempt to run the script from the new package instead ... segmentation fault dpkg: error processing / var/cache/apt/archives/python-minimal_2.7.3-4 deb7u1_all.deb + (- unpack): subprocess new pre-removal script returned error exit status 139 Errors were encountered while processing: / var/cache/apt/archives/python-minimal_2.7.3-4 + deb7u1_all.d

I'm stuck :/

Thanks for any help !

RE: Apt-get raspbian python error - IriDium - 12th Jan, 2014 06:18 AM

I'm sorry - but what are you trying to do? What has this to do with Xbian?

You haven't read our guidelines, "Please read before you post" and you expect to get help.

I've a horrible feeling that you are flooding the forums.

So much so that this thread will be ignored and you.

RE: Apt-get raspbian python error - jrmiscs - 12th Jan, 2014 08:24 PM

Nice welcome !

I just need help, I don't flood. Xbian/Raspbian same same. Nobody can give me an answer to my problem so I came here desperately...

I just want to fix aptitude, I can do nothing with it since this problem. Is is bad to ask for help ? Yes maybe I'm not in the wright section/forum but it will not kill yourself to help someone.

Block this post or my account if you judge that it is the good solution.

Thanks for helping me !

RE: Apt-get raspbian python error - IriDium - 13th Jan, 2014 05:59 AM

Closed