Forum
Bug - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Kodi (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Bug (/thread-2141.html)

Bug - evanb - 26th Feb, 2014 11:30 AM

Hi, I made a post yesterday detailing a bug I noted with ssh. It has disappeared overnight. I'm not sure if I posted it in the wrong section, conventionally an admin would move it though not delete it. Would an admin be able to email me the text as I did not make a backup and would like to post on a more helpful forum?

Thank you

Evan

RE: Bug - IriDium - 27th Feb, 2014 02:12 AM

You've only made 1 post on this forum, and this is it.

RE: Bug - evanb - 27th Feb, 2014 02:21 AM

(27th Feb, 2014 02:12 AM)IriDium Wrote:  You've only made 1 post on this forum, and this is it.

Quote:IriDium replied to your thread "sftp/ssh sudden failure". There may be more posts after this.
(Yesterday, 02:39 AM)

RE: Bug - IriDium - 27th Feb, 2014 02:32 AM

Did you by any chance put "Please delete me" in it? If so, that is what happened. It was deleted.

RE: Bug - evanb - 27th Feb, 2014 11:40 AM

(27th Feb, 2014 02:32 AM)IriDium Wrote:  Did you by any chance put "Please delete me" in it? If so, that is what happened. It was deleted.

There is something sick about a forum when the trolls are the moderators.

Re: RE: Bug - f1vefour - 27th Feb, 2014 04:01 PM

(27th Feb, 2014 11:40 AM)evanb Wrote:  
(27th Feb, 2014 02:32 AM)IriDium Wrote:  Did you by any chance put "Please delete me" in it? If so, that is what happened. It was deleted.

Instead of posting irrelevant things why not just repost your question? We are happy to help.

People actually do ask for posts to be deleted, this is what IriDium was saying...nothing sick about it.

RE: Bug - evanb - 27th Feb, 2014 05:01 PM

(27th Feb, 2014 04:01 PM)f1vefour Wrote:  

Instead of posting irrelevant things why not just repost your question? We are happy to help.

People actually do ask for posts to be deleted, this is what IriDium was saying...nothing sick about it.

I spent 30 minutes writing a post and collating logs to have it deleted. I will be reposting on another forum, I was asking an admin to send me the text to save me time and effort. I have been admin on a board like this, I know deleted posts are still visible by admins.

RE: Bug - Smultie - 27th Feb, 2014 05:31 PM

Dunno where you got the assumption that your post was deleted. Cause I honestly think it isn't.

Re: Bug - f1vefour - 27th Feb, 2014 06:44 PM

(27th Feb, 2014 05:01 PM)evanb Wrote:  
(27th Feb, 2014 04:01 PM)f1vefour Wrote:  

I spent 30 minutes writing a post and collating logs to have it deleted. I will be reposting on another forum, I was asking an admin to send me the text to save me time and effort. I have been admin on a board like this, I know deleted posts are still visible by admins.

I'm not an admin but I can see actions that have been taken, I don't see where any post of yours was deleted.

I'm not going to apologize but I'm sympathetic to your issue, I hate when I try and post something and it times out causing me to lose the post.

RE: Bug - evanb - 8th Mar, 2014 10:11 PM

close the wagons
google-cache