Forum
Thumbnails not populating - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Kodi (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Thumbnails not populating (/thread-2254.html)

Thumbnails not populating - AR1131 - 29th Apr, 2014 04:28 AM

hope i got this in the right forum. i don't have access to my PI right now but if more info is needed please let me know eg: log, version or card make. thanks

Software
XBian version: fresh install
XBMC version:
Overclock settings: default
Hardware
Power supply rating: 3A
RPi model (model A/B 256mb/512mb): B
SD card size and make/type: 16Gb CLASS 10 can’t remember the make but when I bought it I checked against XBMC Wiki and has been working just fine
Network (wireless or LAN): BOTH MAINLY WIRELESS
Connected devices (TV, USB, network storage, etc.): TV VIA HDMI ,USB THUMB DRIVE (FOR BACK UP), KEYBOARD, ALL ON POWERED HUB... CEC REMOTE CONNECTED TO R-PI USB
Logile
Link to logfile(s):
Problem description: THUMBNAILS ARE NOT POPULATING
How to reproduce: On a fresh install if i open an add-on like cartoon hd or Mash-up some of the thumbs populate and others only populate when highlighted and sometimes not even then I've tried deleting the textures13.db file. Still seems like they are getting hung up somewhere. Any settings or tweaks I could check would be very helpful . Oh and something that seems strange is my SD Card only shows 34m available when I check the properties with my laptop. Thank you in advance for all your help.

RE: Thumbnails not populating - IriDium - 6th May, 2014 02:34 AM

Make sure your video library naming is set up correctly for XBMC Naming convention and you have the right settings in the content.

34MB is about right if viewed on a Windoze machine as that is the only structure it can read FAT32.

RE: Thumbnails not populating - AR1131 - 7th May, 2014 05:22 PM

(6th May, 2014 02:34 AM)IriDium Wrote:  Make sure your video library naming is set up correctly for XBMC Naming convention and you have the right settings in the content.

34MB is about right if viewed on a Windoze machine as that is the only structure it can read FAT32.

Thanks IriDium