Forum
Back to Beta 2 - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Installation (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Back to Beta 2 (/thread-2487.html)

Back to Beta 2 - pdid - 19th Sep, 2014 09:34 PM

Hi, I had been running Beta 2 with flexget successfully and without problem up until a month or so ago.

I then decided to upgrade to RC2. With RC2 I got the redraw problem where any film with black bars would't redraw the bars and left either the Working sign, or the Play pause etc buttons on the black part of the screen. Fortunately RC3 was available so upgraded.

With RC3 I get the locales issue and my flexget is broken, I've tried the generate and dpkg commands but it's still broken.

So for now i've decided to go back to Beta 2, hopefully the next RC will be more stable.

I have recently upgraded to a B+ pi having previously run a 256mb B, so maybe this is also causing issues.

Thanks for all the hard work so far!

RE: Back to Beta 2 - IriDium - 14th Feb, 2015 02:35 AM

Can you try again with the latest image. Most issues should have been solved now.

RE: Back to Beta 2 - pdid - 14th Feb, 2015 03:23 AM

(14th Feb, 2015 02:35 AM)IriDium Wrote:  Can you try again with the latest image. Most issues should have been solved now.

Hi, thanks for the reply but since my post I've moved onto a Chromebox plus openelec for main Kodi duties, this shares a mysql database with a pi running openelec in the playroom. I have very few issues with this setup.

Thanks again.