Forum
[SOLVED] unable to install error 404 - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Community (/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Uncategorized (/forum-59.html)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] unable to install error 404 (/thread-2511.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: unable to install error 404 - rikardo1979 - 8th Oct, 2014 04:21 AM

(8th Oct, 2014 12:52 AM)menakite Wrote:  The big orange "Download XBian" button links to /download/. I'm fixing it right now.

Edit: I'm not actually. It seems it's a static page and can't be changed through Wordpress. Ping @CurlyMo?

aaaa Smile I even forgot there is this button at the bottom Smile
I have fixed it now when I know what he meant Wink
thx

RE: unable to install error 404 - rikardo1979 - 8th Oct, 2014 04:44 AM

(8th Oct, 2014 12:52 AM)menakite Wrote:  The big orange "Download XBian" button links to /download/. I'm fixing it right now.

Edit: I'm not actually. It seems it's a static page and can't be changed through Wordpress. Ping @CurlyMo?

aaaa Smile I even forgot there is this button at the bottom Smile
I have fixed it now when I know what he meant Wink
thx

RE: unable to install error 404 - menakite - 8th Oct, 2014 05:08 AM

Thanks!

RE: unable to install error 404 - Liggerstuxin - 8th Oct, 2014 07:00 AM

Bingo! You got it! I'm getting the proper page now! I hope that I have had some small part in that. Even if it is just whining to get my download. Good job. I'm not smart enough to understand what you did, but on it I thank you. I'm a part of a couple online communities, and this one's people are by far my favorite. Never an ounce anything but respect. I'd like to just hang out with you guys. Rant over. Smile

RE: unable to install error 404 - rikardo1979 - 8th Oct, 2014 02:40 PM

(8th Oct, 2014 07:00 AM)Liggerstuxin Wrote:  Bingo! You got it! I'm getting the proper page now! I hope that I have had some small part in that. Even if it is just whining to get my download. Good job. I'm not smart enough to understand what you did, but on it I thank you. I'm a part of a couple online communities, and this one's people are by far my favorite. Never an ounce anything but respect. I'd like to just hang out with you guys. Rant over. Smile

problem was that you was talking about a download button at the bottom of the page, where most of the people even do not scroll and even I forgot its there

Where me and rest of us were about the download at the top of the page, which most of the people use as its straight there when you open the page Wink So thats why the confusion, but thanks you pointed this out, otherwise we would probably never find that is not working Smile

RE: unable to install error 404 - Liggerstuxin - 8th Oct, 2014 02:46 PM

I'm probably more glad that I could help than I should be. Im also glad im not crazy (excessively). I feel like I'm famous now that I've been talking to you studs. Thanks for the help, and thank you for your work on this project. I'll wait patiently for the final release. Keep up the good fight guys.

RE: unable to install error 404 - rikardo1979 - 8th Oct, 2014 03:11 PM

(8th Oct, 2014 02:46 PM)Liggerstuxin Wrote:  I'm probably more glad that I could help than I should be. Im also glad im not crazy (excessively). I feel like I'm famous now that I've been talking to you studs. Thanks for the help, and thank you for your work on this project. I'll wait patiently for the final release. Keep up the good fight guys.

haha Smile
thanks for nice words, appreciate

XBian Team