Forum
[PROBLEM] no auto-retrieval of subtitles when using xbmctorrent - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Others (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: [PROBLEM] no auto-retrieval of subtitles when using xbmctorrent (/thread-2518.html)

no auto-retrieval of subtitles when using xbmctorrent - risingevil - 14th Oct, 2014 05:54 PM

So, I'm not sure if this is XBMCTorrent's problem or XBian's, but it seems to me if the title is provided in the metadata of a video file, auto-retrieval of the subtitles should run if both defaults for movie and TV show subtitle providers have been set. Currently, only videos in the library gets auto-retrieval of subtitles for me, and not a torrent video stream. Was this by design? I get that I could be playing any home video, but that probably won't return any results anyway.

RE: no auto-retrieval of subtitles when using xbmctorrent - mk01 - 15th Nov, 2014 09:27 PM

for sure subtitles fetch (when triggered manually during video playing from xbmctorrent) works normally, like on any other video played.

for the auto triggered download - maybe xbmctorrent is not starting the proper XBMC notification (as normal playback is). but that should be traceable from debug log. turn it on and try. look yourself in log, or post it.

RE: no auto-retrieval of subtitles when using xbmctorrent - dentaku65 - 16th Nov, 2014 06:16 PM

I'm using xmbctorrentv2 from this github branch Mafarricos and works fine with Opensubtitles add-on (you must register on Opensubtitles and set login information on the add-on)