Forum
Web Interface - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Kodi (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Web Interface (/thread-2580.html)

Web Interface - Skywatch - 19th Nov, 2014 10:13 PM

Are all the web interface addons compatible with xbian RC3?

I wonder as I have 2 requirements that currently I can't seem to do.

First is control tunein radio addon via the web interface, second is to add a title to access music videos (they appear on screen, but I can't see them on the web interface, just TV, Music and Movies.

Thanks for any pointers.....

Skywatch.

RE: Web Interface - rikardo1979 - 20th Nov, 2014 03:29 AM

(19th Nov, 2014 10:13 PM)Skywatch Wrote:  Are all the web interface addons compatible with xbian RC3?

I wonder as I have 2 requirements that currently I can't seem to do.

First is control tunein radio addon via the web interface, second is to add a title to access music videos (they appear on screen, but I can't see them on the web interface, just TV, Music and Movies.

Thanks for any pointers.....

Skywatch.

web interface of XBMC is very limited so this is a question for XBMC devs not the XBian

RE: Web Interface - f1vefour - 22nd Nov, 2014 12:03 PM

He's asking if all the Web interface addons in the repository are compatible with XBian Richard.

Give them a shot, I don't see why they wouldn't be compatible. Other than perhaps an api issue between xbmc versions.

RE: Web Interface - rikardo1979 - 22nd Nov, 2014 01:33 PM

(22nd Nov, 2014 12:03 PM)f1vefour Wrote:  He's asking if all the Web interface addons in the repository are compatible with XBian Richard.

Give them a shot, I don't see why they wouldn't be compatible. Other than perhaps an api issue between xbmc versions.

well
(19th Nov, 2014 10:13 PM)Skywatch Wrote:  First is control tunein radio addon via the web interface, second is to add a title to access music videos (they appear on screen, but I can't see them on the web interface, just TV, Music and Movies.
to my knowledge, this is not possible through web interface Wink
thats what I was about