Forum
Mythtv pvr plugin doesn't install - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Kodi (/forum-18.html)
+---- Forum: Addons (/forum-19.html)
+---- Thread: Mythtv pvr plugin doesn't install (/thread-2638.html)

Mythtv pvr plugin doesn't install - ikke - 6th Jan, 2015 09:58 PM

Hi,

I don't get mythtv plugin to install anymore.

1. The new version without cmyth complains: "Addon pvr.mythtv requires xbmc.pvr version 1.9.1 which is not available" - Is this something XBian could upgrade?
  2. The 1.16 version install in addon menu fails due host not found "unable to stat url http://xbian.brantje.com/xbian-xbmc-repository/pvr.argustv/icon.png"
  3. The 1.16 version that comes from "Addons-> search -> mythv" tries to copy from wrong place, see the log
    Quote:13:49:12 T:3037696000 DEBUG: ParentPath = [addons://search/mythtv]
    13:49:13 T:2894693440 DEBUG: Search query: SELECT addonID FROM addon WHERE name LIKE '%mythtv%' OR summary LIKE '%mythtv%' OR description LIKE '%mythtv%'
    13:49:13 T:2857366592 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
    13:49:13 T:2806506560 DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url /usr/local/share/xbmc/addons/pvr.mythtv/icon.png
    it's missing .cmyth from the path name, why?

The Brantje.com version is likely from the time I was helped with an earlier version, and for some reason xbmc keeps looking it from there. I didn't yet find where that repo is configured at.

So, am I missing some additional addon repository (I see some XBMC addons repo), or is the XBian pvr plugin versioning somehow out of date or broken (the wrong path for /usr/local...)?

All packages are at the latest, I just upgraded today. The repomirror is also fixed as instructed on FAQ. So software should be at the latest stable.

Any ideas how to proceed?

BR,
ikke

RE: Mythtv pvr plugin doesn't install - ikke - 13th Jan, 2015 08:26 AM

The Kodi version is on staging repo, and it fixes this issue \o/