Forum
Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Installation (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception (/thread-2693.html)

Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception - koper89 - 4th Feb, 2015 01:19 AM

Hi I have a problem with xbian lately, I just made a fresh install of xbian, and i moved it to boot from usb, I had an error like in topic (I also added proper screenshot) on my TV Screen after about few hours from starting XBMC - im using sickrage, rtorrent + normal xbian, just those 2 installed optionally. I thought it may be because of problems with my USB Drive, because I had this freeze couple of times, then yesterday i uploaded fresh install (newest rpi) on my sdcard and tried to operate on this sd - installed rtorrent and sickrage and today when i got back home i got the same freeze with error in attachment.

Any ideas, what can be a cause?

RE: Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception - IriDium - 5th Feb, 2015 03:23 AM

This doesn't sound like a Xbian issue per se as I have the latest image installed with no issues. So..

1) How did you move Xbian to the Sd card?
2) If via xbian-config can you reinstall but don't install anything else. Leave for a while, do you see the same issues,
3) If NO to 2) then install sickrage, rtorrent one by one, leave for a bit and see which one is causing the issue.