Forum
Visualisations output - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Kodi (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Visualisations output (/thread-289.html)

Visualisations output - LeBizz333 - 19th Jan, 2013 01:46 PM

Hello !

First of all, I'd like to thank and congratulate all of you for your awesome work. Greatly appreciated...

Second, I'd like to know if I'm the only one who noticed that the visualizations are out of sync ?

I've been noticing it since I started using Xbian. I have also seen it happen in old raspbmc builds, but I switched over to Xbian and I still see the problem.

The problem presents itself as such : Start a song - Visualization starts and it bursts faster than the music is playing for a second or 2. The delay can also be noticed at the end of the song where the visualization is a flat line even if there is still music playing. The problem is present with the spectrum analyzer visualization too.

I have been experiencing this up to Frodo RC2 (haven't upgraded to RC3 yet)

Any suggestions/questions/way I can help ?

Visualisations output - Koenkk - 19th Jan, 2013 10:34 PM

Try upgrading first, guide http://forum.xbian.org/showthread.php?tid=211

RE: Visualisations output - LeBizz333 - 19th Jan, 2013 11:19 PM

Had to do a complete re-install from alpha 4 and then the upgrade. My upgrade failed with xbmc not starting.

Problem still present with RC3.

Problem present with any filetype, locally thru USB or thru samba, with or without overclocking.

Any ideas ?

Visualisations output - Koenkk - 19th Jan, 2013 11:58 PM

Im almost 100% its a XBMC issue, therefore I can't help you any further. Please report this issue on the XBMC github so they can take a look at it and maybe even solve the problem.

RE: Visualisations output - LeBizz333 - 20th Jan, 2013 12:07 AM

Well thanks for the quick response !

I will report this later today...

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar ! Smile

Thanks for all your efforts and have a nice day !