Forum
NetflixBMC on Raspberry Pi B+ - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Others (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: NetflixBMC on Raspberry Pi B+ (/thread-3023.html)

NetflixBMC on Raspberry Pi B+ - DaRealJSung - 8th Jun, 2015 12:36 AM

I've installed XBian on my Raspberry Pi B+ and I really like the interface a lot! Thanks to the dev team for that. I've installed the PlexBMC add-on and have gotten that working and I've installed the NetflixBMC and Chrome Launcer add-ons as well. However, when using NetflixBMC, I am able to find results, but trying to play anything returns either "ERROR: Script Failed" or "INFO: Chrome Not Found".

Does anyone know if this is a problem only on XBian for RPi or for XBian on all OSes? I think it might be an issue with the Chrome Launcher add-on for XBMC/Kodi on Raspberry Pi, since I'm able to get results through the NetflixBMC add-on and also because using just Chrome Launcher will return the same error messages.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

RE: NetflixBMC on Raspberry Pi B+ - mansp - 11th Jun, 2015 04:46 AM

(8th Jun, 2015 12:36 AM)DaRealJSung Wrote:  I've installed XBian on my Raspberry Pi B+ and I really like the interface a lot! Thanks to the dev team for that. I've installed the PlexBMC add-on and have gotten that working and I've installed the NetflixBMC and Chrome Launcer add-ons as well. However, when using NetflixBMC, I am able to find results, but trying to play anything returns either "ERROR: Script Failed" or "INFO: Chrome Not Found".

Does anyone know if this is a problem only on XBian for RPi or for XBian on all OSes? I think it might be an issue with the Chrome Launcher add-on for XBMC/Kodi on Raspberry Pi, since I'm able to get results through the NetflixBMC add-on and also because using just Chrome Launcher will return the same error messages.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

I'm not entirely sure but I believe that you need silverlight (or the linux version that I don't know the name of) for this, IE either you run it on windows or on a full version of linux. I'm pretty sure it is not possible to run netflix on RPi, since the HW requirements to runt the emulated silverlight version are well above what even the new RPi2 can handle. But google netflix+raspberry pi and I think you will find more info.

/M

RE: NetflixBMC on Raspberry Pi B+ - f1vefour - 14th Jun, 2015 02:10 AM

^^^^ correct