Forum
[TASK] Translaters for xbian-config-bash - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Testing & Experimental (/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: [TASK] Translaters for xbian-config-bash (/thread-332.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - ganchito55 - 1st Feb, 2013 01:29 AM

(31st Jan, 2013 11:26 PM)CurlyMo Wrote:  I've changed some Spanish parts also because of the excess characters. The rest seems fine. Thanks.

If you can post, what parts do you change I will try to translate it other time. However do you need to know that for some works like "resize" o "Netmask" there aren't any words in Spanish, so I had to use some words to translate only one English word.

RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - CurlyMo - 1st Feb, 2013 05:41 AM

I speak enough Spanish myself that i'm pretty certain that i did make something understandable out of it Smile

RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - rikardo1979 - 1st Feb, 2013 09:41 AM

SK translation is done Curly Wink just double check if u like Wink
Will work on czech now

RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - CurlyMo - 1st Feb, 2013 10:05 AM

@rikardo1979, you forgot Hostname and the Resize SD _NAME and _DESC are way to long, please take the 30char and 40char limit into account.

RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - rikardo1979 - 1st Feb, 2013 10:48 AM

(1st Feb, 2013 10:05 AM)CurlyMo Wrote:  @rikardo1979, you forgot Hostname and the Resize SD _NAME and _DESC are way to long, please take the 30char and 40char limit into account.

sorry, updated Wink

RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - namtih - 1st Feb, 2013 05:16 PM

(31st Jan, 2013 09:02 AM)CurlyMo Wrote:  Great that you did the whole translation at once! However, a few comments (for as far as i could test):
- _ITEMSETTINGSDESC = 42 char
- Services --> _DESC = 42 char
- _ITEMACCOUNTSDESC = 43 char
- _ITEMLICENSESDESC = 47 char
- Resize SD --> _DESC = 53 char

I changed those lines.
Here is the output of the command line:
Terminal
root@xbian:~# cat /home/xbian/.xbmc/userdata/guisettings.xml | sed '/<language>/!d;s//\n/;s/[^\n]*\n//;:a;$!{/<\/language/!N;//!ba};y/\n/ /;s/<\/language>/\n/;P;D'
German
root@xbian:~#

Did you change my post and edited almost all capital words in lower-case? A lot of words are just in lower-case written, but in my original notes on my computer all is correct.
For now many words are misspelled (e.g. Fehler -> fehler, Schnittstelle -> schnittstelle and so on)!

RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - belese - 1st Feb, 2013 05:38 PM

French is done,
but im' not at home, can't post the return of
Code:
cat /home/xbian/.xbmc/userdata/guisettings.xml | sed '/<language>/!d;s//\n/;s/[^\n]*\n//;:a;$!{/<\/language/!N;//!ba};y/\n/ /;s/<\/language>/\n/;P;D'

Re: RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - rikardo1979 - 1st Feb, 2013 05:57 PM

(1st Feb, 2013 05:38 PM)belese Wrote:  French is done,
but im' not at home, can't post the return of
Code:
cat /home/xbian/.xbmc/userdata/guisettings.xml | sed '/<language>/!d;s//\n/;s/[^\n]*\n//;:a;$!{/<\/language/!N;//!ba};y/\n/ /;s/<\/language>/\n/;P;D'
if u
set xbmc to your language than at 99.999% the output of the command going to be French Wink

RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - CurlyMo - 1st Feb, 2013 07:03 PM

(1st Feb, 2013 05:16 PM)namtih Wrote:  
(31st Jan, 2013 09:02 AM)CurlyMo Wrote:  Great that you did the whole translation at once! However, a few comments (for as far as i could test):
- _ITEMSETTINGSDESC = 42 char
- Services --> _DESC = 42 char
- _ITEMACCOUNTSDESC = 43 char
- _ITEMLICENSESDESC = 47 char
- Resize SD --> _DESC = 53 char

I changed those lines.
Here is the output of the command line:
Terminal
root@xbian:~# cat /home/xbian/.xbmc/userdata/guisettings.xml | sed '/<language>/!d;s//\n/;s/[^\n]*\n//;:a;$!{/<\/language/!N;//!ba};y/\n/ /;s/<\/language>/\n/;P;D'
German
root@xbian:~#

Did you change my post and edited almost all capital words in lower-case? A lot of words are just in lower-case written, but in my original notes on my computer all is correct.
For now many words are misspelled (e.g. Fehler -> fehler, Schnittstelle -> schnittstelle and so on)!

I have absolutely no clue what the difference in spelling is between "Fehler" and "fehler". So maybe my understanding of german (as being dutch i though i had some) is failing but i really though it made not difference. Can you explain it?

And if i'm indeed wrong, just mail (development@xbian.org) me the original files, then i will edit them and apologize in advance.

RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - namtih - 1st Feb, 2013 10:34 PM

(1st Feb, 2013 07:03 PM)CurlyMo Wrote:  I have absolutely no clue what the difference in spelling is between "Fehler" and "fehler". So maybe my understanding of german (as being dutch i though i had some) is failing but i really though it made not difference. Can you explain it?

In German all nouns/substantives have to begin with a capital letter. So the mistake in your change "Fehler" -> "fehler" is the missing capital "F".
I will send you the original file perhaps today or over the weekend.

RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - CurlyMo - 1st Feb, 2013 10:55 PM

In will take the blame and fix the translations directly, no need to change it here.

RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - namtih - 2nd Feb, 2013 03:39 AM

Updated German translation:
http://pastebin.com/ecTaXv2G

Active for 24h.

RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - CurlyMo - 2nd Feb, 2013 03:50 AM

Thanks again!

RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - CurlyMo - 3rd Feb, 2013 02:02 AM

Probably the last part for Alpha 5, the information about XBian part.

Also @belese, you can use the same information part for the python port.

RE: Translaters for xbian-config-bash - rikardo1979 - 3rd Feb, 2013 02:50 AM

Done
Information translated into Slovak Wink