Forum
Kodi on usb then onto smart tv(HELP needed) - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Installation (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Kodi on usb then onto smart tv(HELP needed) (/thread-3436.html)

Kodi on usb then onto smart tv(HELP needed) - jimboJones - 11th Mar, 2016 08:12 AM

Hi,

I'm new here, and was wondering what to do next, by next i mean, after i have recieved the message saying installation successfully installed onto my flash drive,

what i have done is i have removed it from my laptop now, and i will be travelling to my brothers house to see if this will work on his samsung smart tv,

what i know of to do is plug it in and click source and scroll to usb device,

can anyone here give me any advice? am i on track?

many thanks,

Jim.

RE: Kodi on usb then onto smart tv(HELP needed) - rikardo1979 - 11th Mar, 2016 08:38 PM

(11th Mar, 2016 08:12 AM)jimboJones Wrote:  Hi,

I'm new here, and was wondering what to do next, by next i mean, after i have recieved the message saying installation successfully installed onto my flash drive,

what i have done is i have removed it from my laptop now, and i will be travelling to my brothers house to see if this will work on his samsung smart tv,

many thanks,

Jim.

You can not install XBian into smart TV. XBian is not designed to work on such device
Please read What is XBian

RE: Kodi on usb then onto smart tv(HELP needed) - Nachteule - 12th Mar, 2016 02:13 AM

Lol, seems those guys believing that kodi can run directly on smart TV's will never die Tongue

RE: Kodi on usb then onto smart tv(HELP needed) - jimboJones - 12th Mar, 2016 06:12 AM

(12th Mar, 2016 02:13 AM)Nachteule Wrote:  Lol, seems those guys believing that kodi can run directly on smart TV's will never die Tongue

Iv got my own amazon fire stick and i dont give a shit tbh,

but if you cant answer a simple question then fk you, poor nerds and their little forum eh, money grabbing gypo's, ooo please donate to me cos im skint

(11th Mar, 2016 08:38 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote:  
(11th Mar, 2016 08:12 AM)jimboJones Wrote:  Hi,

many thanks,

Jim.

You can not install XBian into smart TV. XBian is not designed to work on such device
Please read What is XBian
for what reason is it not designed for smart tv? because yous dont have ability?

RE: Kodi on usb then onto smart tv(HELP needed) - Nachteule - 12th Mar, 2016 06:33 AM

In your first post you did not talk about fire stick.

You installed XBian image to your flash drive and want to plug this drive to your smart tv

AND THIS NEVER WORKS

see my 1st and rikardo's posting

CLOSED