Forum
[PROBLEM] CEC with Optoma beamer and Denon AVR 1910 - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Hardware (/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Remotes and CEC support (/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: [PROBLEM] CEC with Optoma beamer and Denon AVR 1910 (/thread-371.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: CEC with Optoma beamer and Denon AVR 1910 - rikardo1979 - 4th Feb, 2013 11:03 PM

CTRL+X Wink than you type Y and Enter

RE: CEC with Optoma beamer and Denon AVR 1910 - afarnedi - 4th Feb, 2013 11:16 PM

(4th Feb, 2013 11:03 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote:  CTRL+X Wink than you type Y and Enter

ok thanks. So, the point is neither with that additional command I can get the cec-config working; I think is a matter of cables or, maybe more likely, a matter of HDMI cat extender. I'll call the comany who make my installation and ask.
thanks so far. I'll come back with other psots whenever I'll have updates.
andrea

Re: RE: CEC with Optoma beamer and Denon AVR 1910 - rikardo1979 - 5th Feb, 2013 01:05 AM

(4th Feb, 2013 11:16 PM)afarnedi Wrote:  
(4th Feb, 2013 11:03 PM)rikardo1979 Wrote:  CTRL+X Wink than you type Y and Enter

ok thanks. So, the point is neither with that additional command I can get the cec-config working; I think is a matter of cables or, maybe more likely, a matter of HDMI cat extender. I'll call the comany who make my installation and ask.
andrea

in the case that is your wiring than it would be cheaper to add the IR receiver as @CurlyMo mentioned,but this also means you would have to live with more remotes or get one of the universal like Harmony but that would be an extra cost if you dont own one already Wink

RE: CEC with Optoma beamer and Denon AVR 1910 - afarnedi - 5th Feb, 2013 03:37 AM

(4th Feb, 2013 11:16 PM)afarnedi Wrote:  

andrea

here I am! so, no way to get the cec working also with that command to force hdmi etc etc...
afterward I was able to make some tests and following my resultas:
1) I've tried to connect raspy to panasonic without denon and remote of panny was working (first success!!!)
2) I've tried to connect raspy to panasonic via Denon and remote of Panny was working but not remote of Denon (second success but I was expecting denon's remote to work as well but it wasn't...)
3) I've tried to connect raspy to panny via Denon and then to the splitter (the one that makes possible to switch between tv and beamer) and no remotes working! Conclusion, the splitter is the problem! I think I had to make these trials first and then maybe write here but I had to almost disassemble my living room to make it (my wife was out of course...)
any suggestion on how to fix it? is there any cec-certified splitter? this is just the splitter and not the cat hdmi extender..