Forum
old releases - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Installation (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: old releases (/thread-3935.html)

old releases - mocarela - 30th Oct, 2017 12:02 AM

Is there any chance to get an older Xbian release? In particular the last one with Kodi 16 for rpi3. I have 2016.11.18, but I suppose it is not the last one (based on the version of XBMC package).

RE: old releases - Nachteule - 30th Oct, 2017 08:10 AM

No

Perhaps Kodi 16.x can still be build for Debian Jessie, but all older images will be deleted automatically

Have a local build of Kodi 16.1 on my server, if you want this package please let me know

RE: old releases - mocarela - 3rd Nov, 2017 08:04 AM

as i said i also have xbian build with kodi 16, but i would like to get the latest official one. 17 doesn't work for me yet... for different reasons.
xbian is actually all about kodi - i don't care about os it is built on. so it wouldn't be uncommon to have latest previous version still in the archive.
nevertheless, 10x for your offer anyway.

RE: old releases - Nachteule - 4th Nov, 2017 12:13 AM

Ahh, seems I misunderstood your request a bit Shy

FYI:
Images are built weekly and older image builds are kept for 50 days. And images older than 50 days are removed automatically

RE: old releases - mocarela - 5th Nov, 2017 05:23 AM

not a problem at all... i'm still thankful for trying to help me. maybe someone else has the last image somewhere that will be willing to share it.

btw... i have a feeling that i'm the only one not satisfied with kodi 17. the most annoying thing is that the picture of a mpeg2 ts is a lot worse that in kodi 16 on rpi2.