Forum
[SOLVED] Btrfs is broken - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Others (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] Btrfs is broken (/thread-3995.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Btrfs is broken - Nachteule - 17th Nov, 2018 05:04 AM

Aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhh !!!
This is my ultimate last answer in this thread. Sorry, but I'm really upset about your silly questions, So:

PLEASE TRY IT OUT

This is a linux system, OF COURSE IT HAS SMB SUPPORT

OF COURSE /boot partition is included, WHY SHOULD I WRITE flash this image, would not make sense if this partition is NOT included

Look to your /boot/cmdline.txt. Do you see any uppercase parameters? Why should lzo now be an uppercase parameter? You see there is a parameter called compress=lz4, so you have to change the 4 to o (ooooooooooo, not zero)

Sorry, but sometimes it would really help to use own brain before asking

RE: Btrfs is broken - Exnor - 17th Nov, 2018 05:29 AM

(17th Nov, 2018 05:04 AM)Nachteule Wrote:  Aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhh !!!
This is my ultimate last answer in this thread. Sorry, but I'm really upset about your silly questions, So:

PLEASE TRY IT OUT

This is a linux system, OF COURSE IT HAS SMB SUPPORT

OF COURSE /boot partition is included, WHY SHOULD I WRITE flash this image, would not make sense if this partition is NOT included

Look to your /boot/cmdline.txt. Do you see any uppercase parameters? Why should lzo now be an uppercase parameter? You see there is a parameter called compress=lz4, so you have to change the 4 to o (ooooooooooo, not zero)

Sorry, but sometimes it would really help to use own brain before asking

Ok ok i'm sorry. I do prefer asking when i do not know or i am not sure.

I am not a programer anymore (i never really was since my area is Digital electronics), last time i've touch a line was in x86 ASM over 17 years ago, so i'm sorry if i am being a nag or if i am dumb!
Also i have little knowledge about what a Linux system (should mandatory) support or not (or if was stripped down), especially a branch of a branch of Debian... and even if this was vanilla Debian i would made the same questions every time i am not sure about something.
And yes i've read the wiki on the BTRFS site (btrfs.wiki.kernel.org) and i still did not understood if it was a ZERO or a O... so i guess i'm dumb and for that i apologize .

Thank you.

RE: Btrfs is broken - Nachteule - 17th Nov, 2018 06:53 AM

(17th Nov, 2018 05:29 AM)Exnor Wrote:  And yes i've read the wiki on the BTRFS site (btrfs.wiki.kernel.org) and i still did not understood if it was a ZERO or a O... so i guess i'm dumb and for that i apologize .

Apology accepted Smile

LZO LZO LZO LZO LZO

RE: Btrfs is broken - Exnor - 17th Nov, 2018 07:00 AM

(17th Nov, 2018 06:53 AM)Nachteule Wrote:  
(17th Nov, 2018 05:29 AM)Exnor Wrote:  And yes i've read the wiki on the BTRFS site (btrfs.wiki.kernel.org) and i still did not understood if it was a ZERO or a O... so i guess i'm dumb and for that i apologize .

Apology accepted Smile

LZO LZO LZO LZO LZO

Ok. And thank you for having the patience.