Forum
Black Friday Deals 2019 - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Community (/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Uncategorized (/forum-59.html)
+--- Thread: Black Friday Deals 2019 (/thread-4053.html)

Black Friday Deals 2019 - Thomas Reynold - 19th Nov, 2019 11:32 PM

Hey Guys How are you all? I am Fit and fine
As you people know that Black Friday is going to be live soon and many companies and brands throughout the world will start posting deals and many of them have already started posting deals, coupons, and sales on their big products with pre or early black friday deals hashtags.
I have just created this thread to share Ideas that what deals I have found and wanted to share those deals with all before they ran out of stock.
In addition to that, I also want all of you to share your ideas and lists that you guys have figured out and will gonna buy deals from there.
I know many of you aware of the deals, so please share and let get others to benefit from that.
Thanking in Advance
Looking for Great Deals from you guys too

<LINKS_REMOVED_BY_MODERATOR>

RE: Black Friday Deals 2019 - deHakkelaar - 20th Nov, 2019 01:01 AM

No links to commercial products on this forum please.
They are not even XBian related and if we allow, this forum will become useless with postings that wont help XBian users with issues.
I removed the links.

RE: Black Friday Deals 2019 - tonyweinfield - 20th Nov, 2019 11:55 PM

Speaking for discounts and promos Ivacy is offering its lifetime plan for as low as $1.33 per month. How is that for a black Friday VPN deal. Now you can stream your favorite online content and shop online securely.

RE: Black Friday Deals 2019 - Thomas Reynold - 21st Nov, 2019 08:28 PM

I got that Smile

RE: Black Friday Deals 2019 - gkusiak - 22nd Nov, 2019 12:09 PM

(20th Nov, 2019 11:55 PM)tonyweinfield Wrote:  Speaking for discounts and promos Ivacy is offering its lifetime plan for as low as $1.33 per month. How is that for a black Friday VPN deal. Now you can stream your favorite online content and shop online securely.

Link please?

RE: Black Friday Deals 2019 - IvanDenis - 27th Dec, 2019 10:23 PM

(20th Nov, 2019 11:55 PM)tonyweinfield Wrote:  Speaking for discounts and promos Ivacy is offering its lifetime plan for as low as $1.33 per month. How is that for a black Friday VPN deal. Now you can stream your favorite online content and shop online securely.

I purchased Surfshark in this black friday due to the massive discount they offered. Till now, it is going great. Yes Ivacy could be the another option but i got more features so i went for SurfShark