Forum
Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Hardware (/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Network (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance (/thread-4063.html)

Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - Thomas Reynold - 3rd Dec, 2019 11:12 PM

Greetings everyone. I hope I'm not creating a duplicate thread for this issue I'm having but I search through the forums as much as I could to find some answers. To no dismay, here I am!
I am Playing Dota 2 for 1 and a half year but I want to get beyond some more region restrictions and Play with international players but free vpn doesn't provide any port forwarding so i was thinking to buy one.
I have found some of them and they are giving discounts this cyber Monday. If any of you have used them so give me some reviews regarding that.
PureVPN $1.32 for 5 years
CyberGhost $3.5 for 18 months
VyprVPN $5 for 1 year
Expressvpn $6.67 for 15 months
Any ideas and direction on what I could do and which one to buy, would be the utmost appreciated!

Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - f1vefour - 10th Dec, 2019 04:58 PM

ExpressVPN is without the fastest among the given options.

RE: Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - Thomas Reynold - 23rd Dec, 2019 04:15 PM

(10th Dec, 2019 04:58 PM)f1vefour Wrote:  ExpressVPN is without the fastest among the given options.

I didn't got you.
Is it the fastest or the cheapest ?

I have already bought the PureVPN Christmas Deal and that works fine in Dota 2 Port forwarding.
if anybody is planning to buy a VPN so I recommend that you should buy Pure because its cheapest and the best amongst all,

Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - f1vefour - 25th Dec, 2019 02:30 PM

That was meant to say "without a doubt the fastest"

RE: Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - Thomas Reynold - 1st Jan, 2020 04:39 PM

(25th Dec, 2019 02:30 PM)f1vefour Wrote:  That was meant to say "without a doubt the fastest"

Hmmm, thanks for that Smile
I have already bought PureVPN New Year Deal plus I have also got the Express trial version and compared their speeds and didn't found any such big difference between their speeds.
So I have decided to stick with what I have bought.

RE: Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - Kennedy_123 - 17th Apr, 2020 11:50 PM

(3rd Dec, 2019 11:12 PM)Thomas Reynold Wrote:  Greetings everyone. I hope I'm not creating a duplicate thread for this issue I'm having but I search through the forums as much as I could to find some answers. To no dismay, here I am!
I am Playing Dota 2 for 1 and a half year but I want to get beyond some more region restrictions and Play with international players but free vpn doesn't provide any port forwarding so i was thinking to buy one.
I have found some of them and they are giving discounts this cyber Monday. If any of you have used them so give me some reviews regarding that.
VyprVPN $5 for 1 year
Any ideas and direction on what I could do and which one to buy, would be the utmost appreciated!

To OP in the era of technology, there are so many counterfeit deals are popping up from everywhere.hence kindly go with a good resource like this.https://www.topvpnservice.com/

RE: Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - Thomas Reynold - 6th Jun, 2020 04:54 PM

(17th Apr, 2020 11:50 PM)Kennedy_123 Wrote:  
(3rd Dec, 2019 11:12 PM)Thomas Reynold Wrote:  Greetings everyone. I hope I'm not creating a duplicate thread for this issue I'm having but I search through the forums as much as I could to find some answers. To no dismay, here I am!
VyprVPN $5 for 1 year

To OP in the era of technology, there are so many counterfeit deals are popping up from everywhere.hence kindly go with a good resource like this.https://www.topvpnservice.com/

Thanks for your recommendation, I was away for a long time. But I have got Pure and already using their dedicated Ip for my work from home purpose and others as well. So that works best for me. Moreover I visited the site you mentioned, it's good too. Have to look deeper about their features then I can look further to try their subscription too.

RE: Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - mahaa - 16th Oct, 2020 07:45 PM

I am a Staff Author at FieldEngineer.com a Marketplace for On-Demand telecom workforce, extending from field engineers to high-level network engineers, project managers and Network Architects in 146 nation

RE: Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - shakonteela - 28th Nov, 2020 08:52 AM

Thanks man for this thread. I was looking for a similar solution and this thread came up in search, and amazingly I got the VPN for an even cheaper price Big Grin

you should update your thread opening message, so it stays relevant with the current prices and deals from these VPN companies.

I got purevpn 5 year for $79 and the blockage i was facing due to strict Nat is fixed now, much appreciated.