Forum
Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Hardware (/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Network (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance (/thread-4063.html)

Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - Thomas Reynold - 3rd Dec, 2019 11:12 PM

Greetings everyone. I hope I'm not creating a duplicate thread for this issue I'm having but I search through the forums as much as I could to find some answers. To no dismay, here I am!
I am Playing Dota 2 for 1 and a half year but I want to get beyond some more region restrictions and Play with international players but free vpn doesn't provide any port forwarding so i was thinking to buy one.
I have found some of them and they are giving discounts this cyber Monday. If any of you have used them so give me some reviews regarding that.
PureVPN $1.32 for 5 years
CyberGhost $3.5 for 18 months
VyprVPN $5 for 1 year
Expressvpn $6.67 for 15 months
Any ideas and direction on what I could do and which one to buy, would be the utmost appreciated!

Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - f1vefour - 10th Dec, 2019 04:58 PM

ExpressVPN is without the fastest among the given options.

RE: Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - Thomas Reynold - 23rd Dec, 2019 04:15 PM

(10th Dec, 2019 04:58 PM)f1vefour Wrote:  ExpressVPN is without the fastest among the given options.

I didn't got you.
Is it the fastest or the cheapest ?

I have already bought the PureVPN Christmas Deal and that works fine in Dota 2 Port forwarding.
if anybody is planning to buy a VPN so I recommend that you should buy Pure because its cheapest and the best amongst all,

Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - f1vefour - 25th Dec, 2019 02:30 PM

That was meant to say "without a doubt the fastest"

RE: Dota 2 Port Forwarding Need Assistance - Thomas Reynold - 1st Jan, 2020 04:39 PM

(25th Dec, 2019 02:30 PM)f1vefour Wrote:  That was meant to say "without a doubt the fastest"

Hmmm, thanks for that Smile
I have already bought PureVPN New Year Deal plus I have also got the Express trial version and compared their speeds and didn't found any such big difference between their speeds.
So I have decided to stick with what I have bought.