Forum
xbian 01-01-2021 and CastagnaIT's Netflix addon - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Kodi (/forum-18.html)
+---- Forum: Addons (/forum-19.html)
+---- Thread: xbian 01-01-2021 and CastagnaIT's Netflix addon (/thread-4111.html)

xbian 01-01-2021 and CastagnaIT's Netflix addon - gkusiak - 5th Jan, 2021 11:20 AM

since this xbian update, I'm having difficulties logging in to my Netflix account with my u/name and password - could it be that I should be using the version from his repo for v19 of kodi rather than the one I have installed for v18?
The reason I ask is because when I updated, I believe I saw something about a "beta 2" version of kodi/xbmc scroll by, and I seem to recall from the kodi forum that beta 2 of v19 is the current state that's stabilizing on the path to release.
Could this be my issue, or am I barking up the wrong tree? The other issue could be I don't have enough CLI knowledge to make the authentication happen via a file download or whatever is required...

long story short, I'd appreciate a helping hand getting Netflix working again on my xbian RasPi4.

Thank you all, and Happy New Year!

RE: xbian 01-01-2021 and CastagnaIT's Netflix addon - gkusiak - 6th Jan, 2021 05:25 AM

UPDATE:
For anyone else having this issue, take a moment to read the wiki for the add-on.
I'm following the steps but still having issues running his authentication script, both here on my linux desktop and a windows laptop.
The developer is pushing for everyone to be on kodi v19 so he doesn't have to keep up 2 code bases...which I'm sure the devs around here can relate to. Further, there are various Netflix corporate shenannigans going on...