Forum
Forum Spam - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Community (/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Feedback (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Forum Spam (/thread-4127.html)

Forum Spam - f1vefour - 28th Jun, 2021 01:20 PM

If you see spam just hit me with a private message and I will handle it.

I can't tolerate spam.

RE: Forum Spam - gkusiak - 27th Jul, 2021 02:19 PM

well, if you're in the mood to swing a machete around here to get rid of the weeds, anything posted by anyone who's a Banned User would be a good start from where I sit...

RE: Forum Spam - f1vefour - 30th Jul, 2021 12:36 AM

(27th Jul, 2021 02:19 PM)gkusiak Wrote:  well, if you're in the mood to swing a machete around here to get rid of the weeds, anything posted by anyone who's a Banned User would be a good start from where I sit...
Yeah that's not so simple, but I always delete every post when I ban someone and lock the old thread.

These bots are getting good, sometimes it's difficult to tell if it's a human even after several posts.

RE: Forum Spam - rentalservices - 30th Jul, 2021 11:32 AM

Forklift Rental Services

RE: Forum Spam - gkusiak - 5th Aug, 2021 04:16 AM

(30th Jul, 2021 12:36 AM)f1vefour Wrote:  
(27th Jul, 2021 02:19 PM)gkusiak Wrote:  well, if you're in the mood to swing a machete around here to get rid of the weeds, anything posted by anyone who's a Banned User would be a good start from where I sit...
Yeah that's not so simple, but I always delete every post when I ban someone and lock the old thread.

These bots are getting good, sometimes it's difficult to tell if it's a human even after several posts.

they are, unfortunately. I'm having the same problem with my email spam filter