Forum
[PROBLEM] upgraded to kodi 20.2 and now no picture - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: [PROBLEM] upgraded to kodi 20.2 and now no picture (/thread-4173.html)

upgraded to kodi 20.2 and now no picture - gkusiak - 2nd Jul, 2023 05:16 AM

RasPi4 xbian kodi 20.2 aarm64 -
I've tried a number of streams now since upgrading, and while I get audio and subtitles and can toggle the OSD, I get no video.
As soon as I stop the stream in umbrella, I get the menu I was at last and can navigate around successfully. (I havent tried Seren, my other go-to addon, but I will after I send this)
How do I troubleshoot this? Do I need to look at inputstream helper settings? check/update widevine?
Help?

Thanks in Advance!

RE: upgraded to kodi 20.2 and now no picture - gkusiak - 3rd Jul, 2023 02:36 AM

My solution was to mess around with resolution settings...
kodi crashed after trying to play a stream with a setting (an incorrect one - 1080i rather than 1080p) that played stuttery video, rebooted and played the streams correctly.

RE: upgraded to kodi 20.2 and now no picture - marmitewind - 15th Dec, 2023 12:21 PM

Clearing the cache in Kodi can help resolve playback issues. In Kodi, go to Settings > File Manager > Profile directory > Database > Delete the "Textures13.db" file. Restart Kodi and try playing the streams again.
connections puzzle

RE: upgraded to kodi 20.2 and now no picture - SnipekNabob - 15th Dec, 2023 06:11 PM

It's possible that your device or the streams aren't compatible with your Kodi settings. Some of the settings, like the frame rate, hardware acceleration, video sync technique, and video resolution, can be adjusted. These options are located under Settings > Player > Videos. By moving or erasing the.kodi folder from your home directory, you can also attempt to return your Kodi settings to their original positions. Make sure to back up your data beforehand because doing this will also remove your customizations and add-ons.geometry dash

RE: upgraded to kodi 20.2 and now no picture - varysnarl - 28th Dec, 2023 07:04 PM

These choices can be found in Settings > Player > Videos. You can also attempt to restore your Kodi settings by relocating or deleting
burrito craft

RE: upgraded to kodi 20.2 and now no picture - adamgent - 2nd Jan, 2024 05:49 PM

Verify the settings within the specific add-ons you are using. Sometimes there are options related to video playback, resolution, or streaming quality that may need adjustment.
super mario bros wonder

RE: upgraded to kodi 20.2 and now no picture - NellyAurora - 9th Jan, 2024 01:50 PM

Your Kodi settings may not be compatible with your device or the streams heardle 80s. You can try clearing Kodi's cache can help to resolve playback issues.

RE: upgraded to kodi 20.2 and now no picture - SpringBremmer - 15th Jan, 2024 01:45 PM

In Kodi, go to Settings > File Manager > Profile directory > Database > Delete the "Textures13.db" file. Restart Kodi and try playing the streams again. rice purity test