Forum
Automatic full screen video - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Kodi (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Automatic full screen video (/thread-442.html)

Pages: 1 2

Automatic full screen video - fergarbaweb - 12th Feb, 2013 08:45 AM

Hi good afternoon, I wonder how I could make a file reprodusca estención Xbian. Amps and full screen automatically.
Today I played automatically, but I get behind the menu of movies, pictures, System ....
I want to start automatically, and without having to give anything in the keyboard.

RE: VIDEO AUTOMATICO PANTALLA COMPLETA - rikardo1979 - 12th Feb, 2013 08:48 AM

Please can you post English only !
Also edit title of your post so is in English and don't use capital letters.

Thank you

RE: Automatic full screen video - rikardo1979 - 12th Feb, 2013 09:05 AM

thanks for editing your post
but you need to make it a bit more clear as I don't understand what you trying to say here

RE: Automatic full screen video - fergarbaweb - 12th Feb, 2013 09:08 AM

Hi good afternoon, I wonder how I could make a file in Xbian reprodusca estención. Strm and full screen automatically. As early SYSTEM-> SETTING -> Appearance -> Skin -> SETTINGS -> Enable repordución list to start the active and since I have the file with estencion. Strm
So, it runs automatically, but leaves behind the movie menu, Photos, System .... and I do not want it then appears that only full screen then appears.
I want to start automatically just turn on the Raspberry Pi, and without having to touch anything in the keyboard or mouse, so to speak, that neither the keyboard or mouse connected, all automatically.

In short, automatic video full screen when starting XBMC and that appears the menu.

RE: Automatic full screen video - fergarbaweb - 13th Feb, 2013 03:35 AM

No one answers? Please it is very urgent to me

RE: Automatic full screen video - Koenkk - 13th Feb, 2013 03:47 AM

Well I cant understand you (as some of the text you are writing isn't English..)

Re: Automatic full screen video - rikardo1979 - 13th Feb, 2013 05:14 AM

yes, we really would like to help but we cant find any sense in your sentences, we are really sorry.
Please try to write it better

RE: Automatic full screen video - fergarbaweb - 13th Feb, 2013 07:57 AM

Hola, soy español, y estoy traduciendo por google traductor, y es que no traduce muy bien.

Mi pregunta trata de cómo puedo hacer un archivo que reprodusca .strm a pantalla completa de forma automática. Ya en Sistema-> Ajuste -> Apariencia -> Skin -> Configuracion -> Habilitar la lista de repordución al inicio la tengo activa y puesto el archivo con estencion .strm

Si se ejecuta de forma automatica, pero sale detras del menú de Películas, Fotos, Sistema .... y eso no quiero que aparesca, que solo aparesca en pantalla completa.

Quiero que empiece de forma automática justo encender el Raspberry Pi, y sin tener que tocar a nada en el teclado ni raton, que no este conectado.

RE: Automatic full screen video - Koenkk - 13th Feb, 2013 08:11 AM

Google translate is not translating your text well from Spanish to English. Are you sure this is 100% correct Spanish?

RE: Automatic full screen video - fergarbaweb - 13th Feb, 2013 08:14 AM

Yes, 100% correct.

What I want is to run a video on power, and is displayed at full screen with hidden menu.

RE: Automatic full screen video - CurlyMo - 13th Feb, 2013 08:42 AM

I believe he want to start a .strm file automatically in full screen mode without user intervention.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Internet_video_and_audio_streams

RE: Automatic full screen video - fergarbaweb - 14th Feb, 2013 04:04 AM

And make it full screen without menus appear?

RE: Automatic full screen video - fergarbaweb - 19th Feb, 2013 03:24 AM

No one answers?

RE: Automatic full screen video - fergarbaweb - 23rd Feb, 2013 04:21 AM

xbmc full screen start??

Re: Automatic full screen video - rikardo1979 - 23rd Feb, 2013 06:43 AM

if you dont want use of any GUI environment than I would suggest to use some other distro,preferably full OS with desktop.
Maybe this is possible on XBMC too(still not 100% sure what you trying to achieve) but not a point to build something what you would remove after as you not willing to use.
Much easier to do from other system