Forum
xbian-config quits to prompt on settings > system - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: xbian-config quits to prompt on settings > system (/thread-578.html)

xbian-config quits to prompt on settings > system - oZy - 6th Mar, 2013 01:07 AM

When I connect to xbian with SSH all xbian-config menu items work fine except for "Settings" > "System". The menu quits to the prompt as soon as I select it.

I'm using a fresh install of a05 on a 2gb SD card. It's connected by LAN cable (dhcp) and I have no USB devices attached. I watched some videos with xbmc without any problems. I set the OC settings to 'medium' through the xbmc xbian-config page.

I don't know if there's a logfile for xbian-config.

RE: xbian-config quits to prompt on settings > system - CurlyMo - 6th Mar, 2013 01:08 AM

Are you dutch?

Re: xbian-config quits to prompt on settings > system - BartOtten - 6th Mar, 2013 02:47 AM

Confirming the issue. I am Dutch

RE: xbian-config quits to prompt on settings > system - CurlyMo - 6th Mar, 2013 03:05 AM

To fix the issue, remove the ë from the dutch language in /usr/local/include/xbian-config/modules/kernel/lang/nl

RE: xbian-config quits to prompt on settings > system - oZy - 7th Mar, 2013 06:25 AM

(6th Mar, 2013 01:08 AM)CurlyMo Wrote:  Are you dutch?
Yep & tnx for the fix!