Forum
Raspberry power of in library mode - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Installation (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Raspberry power of in library mode (/thread-663.html)

Raspberry power of in library mode - picheto - 23rd Mar, 2013 12:33 AM

Hi I have the following problem, since upgrading to alpha 5 every time I try to enter my movie library the raspberry after about twenty seconds off. only happens with movie library.

RE: Raspberry power of in library mode - kraleksandr - 23rd Mar, 2013 01:10 AM

are u sure that the RPi turns off? Not XBMC but RPi?
Try clean install
Try another power-source
Try clean media-library

Which medua sources do u use (ex. SAMBA, USB-HDD)?

RE: Raspberry power of in library mode - picheto - 23rd Mar, 2013 10:13 PM

I Kraleksandr is XBMC not raspberry because i can see the leeds power on but the tv is black. I try everything you say but still the same. I have a 270 movies, most in HD, it may be for that?

Sorry for my english im spanish.

Reegards.

Re: RE: Raspberry power of in library mode - rikardo1979 - 23rd Mar, 2013 11:40 PM

(23rd Mar, 2013 10:13 PM)picheto Wrote:  I Kraleksandr is XBMC not raspberry because i can see the leeds power on but the tv is black. I try everything you say but still the same. I have a 270 movies, most in HD, it may be for that?

Sorry for my english im spanish.

Reegards.

more likely an power issue as the scanning media into the library is use a lot of CPU so it pull more power than playback of full HD movie as this is done by GPU. So please try another power source, power cord included and also if you have any device connected directly into USB ports which is not self powered please unplug this and see if it makes any difference

RE: Raspberry power of in library mode - E4T - 24th May, 2013 04:18 AM

Got the same problem

Re: RE: Raspberry power of in library mode - rikardo1979 - 24th May, 2013 05:00 AM

(24th May, 2013 04:18 AM)E4T Wrote:  Got the same problem

have you tried the above?

Re: Raspberry power of in library mode - E4T - 24th May, 2013 05:40 AM

Thats not it

http://forum.xbian.org/showthread.php?tid=606