Forum
Which iPhone apps do people use? - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Hardware (/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Peripherals (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Which iPhone apps do people use? (/thread-735.html)

Which iPhone apps do people use? - anthonyonions - 3rd Apr, 2013 05:45 PM

Hi all, I just wondered what recommendations people had for iPhone apps for various aspects of life with a pi. I use the XBMC remote which works great for playing files, btu adding sources it could do with a bit of work. I also use "Server Auditor" for a little ssh window. This app used to work perfectly, but since upgrading to Alpha5 it wont load the settings screen Sad

Anyone have any recommendations for things like this?

Which iPhone apps do people use? - Koenkk - 3rd Apr, 2013 06:49 PM

I use confluence (as xbmc remote)

RE: Which iPhone apps do people use? - zilexa - 3rd Apr, 2013 10:25 PM

I use XBMC Commander on ipad and iphone.. love the simplicity and bookshelf-like UI. But I usually just use the remote tab in this app. Its free but you can donate by buying.
And Yatse on Android although that one misses video buttons (play/stop/pause etc).

RE: Which iPhone apps do people use? - anthonyonions - 4th Apr, 2013 05:01 PM

I have managed to disable the xbian-config screen from loading, but even still, the ServerAuditor app wont return the command prompt Sad

Anyone have any suggestions about why this might be?

RE: Which iPhone apps do people use? - Smultie - 4th Apr, 2013 05:40 PM

(3rd Apr, 2013 10:25 PM)zilexa Wrote:  I use XBMC Commander on ipad and iphone.. love the simplicity and bookshelf-like UI. But I usually just use the remote tab in this app. Its free but you can donate by buying.
And Yatse on Android although that one misses video buttons (play/stop/pause etc).

Yatse missing video buttons? Uhm, no.

RE: Which iPhone apps do people use? - danieljackson09 - 11th Apr, 2013 09:13 PM

(3rd Apr, 2013 10:25 PM)zilexa Wrote:  I use XBMC Commander on ipad and iphone.. love the simplicity and bookshelf-like UI. But I usually just use the remote tab in this app. Its free but you can donate by buying.

USE XBMC. its good in iPad & iPhone. The UI is so nice to see and visit, and it doesnot cost to you. its free. Comes to the apps part, the iPhone apps are too good compare to all due to this need, the iPhone app developers career growth is so high now. If you need to develop an app in any platforms, visit http://orange949.com/tampa-mobile-application-development.