Forum
Just like to say...Thank you - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Community (/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Feedback (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Just like to say...Thank you (/thread-920.html)

Just like to say...Thank you - Uncle_Tubbie - 21st May, 2013 09:15 AM

I drop by most days and lurk around the "Today Posts" and the "Unanswered posts" most days I cannot contribute cause thinks are running well here on my end, so I don't have to trouble shoot much.

Anyways I just wanted to thank everyone who works here at the site and the guys who work on XBIAN, for making such a wonderful product.

Cheers

RE: Just like to say...Thank you - rikardo1979 - 21st May, 2013 09:25 AM

Big Grin thank you for your feedback, very much appreciated
-thx-
Cool

Just like to say...Thank you - Koenkk - 21st May, 2013 04:48 PM

Big Grin

RE: Just like to say...Thank you - IriDium - 16th Jun, 2013 01:07 AM

(21st May, 2013 09:15 AM)Uncle_Tubbie Wrote:  I drop by most days and lurk around the "Today Posts" and the "Unanswered posts" most days I cannot contribute cause thinks are running well here on my end, so I don't have to trouble shoot much.

Anyways I just wanted to thank everyone who works here at the site and the guys who work on XBIAN, for making such a wonderful product.

Cheers

I concur. Everyone is always willing to post problems, add derogatory comments, complain about something but very little is posted about the guys and gals who have made this product possible - for free I might hasten to add.

Well done to everyone who has made this product possible.

Re: Just like to say...Thank you - rikardo1979 - 16th Jun, 2013 01:15 AM

thanks in behalf of all who work and contribute in any way Wink
Cool

RE: Just like to say...Thank you - raspberry_pd - 19th Jun, 2013 10:48 PM

I agree but the progress that was there in the early days appears to have slowed to a crawl. Or is that just me? Meanwhile publicity continues to flood towards other Raspberry Pi XBMC distros, which is quite annoying every time I see one and no mention of XBian!

RE: Just like to say...Thank you - Uncle_Tubbie - 26th Jun, 2013 01:43 PM

Beta 1 = Good things come to those who wait. =)