Forum
SVT.se - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Software (/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Others (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: SVT.se (/thread-976.html)

SVT.se - Skywatch - 9th Jun, 2013 04:19 AM

SVT is Swedish TV and theres a plugin available via XBMC.

Whenever I use this pulg in the video jitters constantly and makes it unwatchable.

Can anyone confirm or deny if this happens to only me or is it a more gemeral problem?

Thanks

Skywatch

RE: SVT.se - tehnatural - 9th Jun, 2013 07:31 AM

(9th Jun, 2013 04:19 AM)Skywatch Wrote:  SVT is Swedish TV and theres a plugin available via XBMC.

Whenever I use this pulg in the video jitters constantly and makes it unwatchable.

Can anyone confirm or deny if this happens to only me or is it a more gemeral problem?

Thanks

Skywatch

If you have a t.v. with 'TruMotion' or 'Motion Flow' or something similar try disabling that.

Re: SVT.se - rikardo1979 - 9th Jun, 2013 07:36 AM

didnt have a chance to test on RPi but stutter like a hell on Android.
just test it on PC and if you find the same than you know whats the problem... Wink

RE: SVT.se - Skywatch - 9th Jun, 2013 07:30 PM

Thanks for the responses.

I tried it on a PC (via Firefox as I no longer have XBMC on any PC since getting Xbian stable) and it works fine, but on the pi it's unwatchable. I see some conversations on the issue on the XBMC forums too, so that's likely where the problem lies.

Skywatch

RE: SVT.se - rikardo1979 - 9th Jun, 2013 07:45 PM

(9th Jun, 2013 07:30 PM)Skywatch Wrote:  Thanks for the responses.

I tried it on a PC (via Firefox as I no longer have XBMC on any PC since getting Xbian stable) and it works fine, but on the pi it's unwatchable. I see some conversations on the issue on the XBMC forums too, so that's likely where the problem lies.

Skywatch

the iPlayer on browser is irrelevant here. You have to try the XBMC add-on to be sure.
If the other XBMC's on different platforms has the same issue than this is related to the add-on and you need to discuss with the maintainer of this specific addon, best on their git