Forum

Full Version: Sickrage vs sickbeard-tpb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Now, I've using sickbeard-tpb for a long time. When Tpb went down I could get to work so I replace manually with sickrage. It works perfecly and is in constant development. I think you could replace the program in xbian too.

The configuration is not completly compatible. I could give you mine if you want.

Cheers
(17th Feb, 2015 07:32 PM)txutxifel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Now, I've using sickbeard-tpb for a long time. When Tpb went down I could get to work so I replace manually with sickrage. It works perfecly and is in constant development. I think you could replace the program in xbian too.

The configuration is not completly compatible. I could give you mine if you want.

Cheers

I agree. think I will soon figure something out to update the package. stay tuned ;-)
(18th Feb, 2015 12:20 AM)freem@n Wrote: [ -> ]
(17th Feb, 2015 07:32 PM)txutxifel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Cheers

I agree. think I will soon figure something out to update the package. stay tuned ;-)

Thank a lot
is there any news about sickrage?

Thanks
(31st Jul, 2015 02:29 AM)txutxifel Wrote: [ -> ]is there any news about sickrage?

unfortunately not. couldn't get it to work the way I want with easy upgrade possibilities.. maybe someone else can pick it up?
Reference URL's