Forum

Full Version: Youtube Addon not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
RPi B Model/512MB
Latest updates XBian/Kodi

Not sure if this is an XBian or Kodi issue but after applying the new Kodi Beta2 updates the Youtube addon isn't working anymore. I've also uninstalled and installed the addon again but so far no luck.

I've attached the log file. Someone noticed similar issues?

Log file
http://pastebin.com/xHHAVz3H
I can confirm this problem, with the rpi2.

Also tested the youtube addon 5.0.6 on linux kodi 14.1 and kodi 14.2 and it works on both.
Strange.
YouTube 5.0.6
RPi2//Kodi 14.1 2015-02-05-38e4046

Working fine. First start of YouTube add-on I was welcome with nice setup wizard (this was new to me Big Grin as I have not used YT in XBMC/Kodi since I have smart telly)
I've got the same issue as the topic author on RPi2.
Code:
ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: Failure when receiving data from the peer(56) for https://r9---sn-5hn7snls.googlevideo.com

System updated with apt-get update, stable branch. Kodi 14.2 BETA2 2015-02-18

Tomorrow I will revert back to 14.1 and see how it works.

EDIT: On 14.1 YT plays fine.
by searching Kodi forum there is an info that YT plugin may not working on 14.2 yet - link
So probably we have to wait for an update by that guy
I have the same problem, but not only wit youtube, all the media streaming apps are not working.
I have tried some online movies plugins, shoutcast2, tunein radio, nothing works.
After last wheezy upgrade for me Youtube, Flickr etc. any https link videos or photos do not work. Looks like something to do with libcurl or libproxy package.

CCurlFile::CReadState::Connect, didn't get any data from stream
ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)

I tried completely fresh xbian installation and issue still persists.Undecided

ii libcurl3:armhf 7.26.0-1+wheezy12 armhf easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (OpenSSL flavour)
ii libcurl3-gnutls:armhf 7.26.0-1+wheezy12 armhf easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
ii libproxy0:armhf 0.3.1-6 armhf automatic proxy configuration management library (shared)
OK, I have raised this issue to our git
only solution for now is probably revert back to 14.1 build
It must be a RPi thing as it works on Cubox-i running 14.2-BETA1
i have downgraded to XBian_2015.02.07_rpi2.img and it works fine, inclusiv 5.1 usb audio
Any of the devs who is working on this? It's really annoying because my kid can't watch YouTube anymore Sad
(24th Feb, 2015 09:26 PM)f1vefour Wrote: [ -> ]It's an upstream kodi issue, not XBian.
is it for RPi build or all
I was wrong, I thought it was the libcurl update but I think this is a different issue. I referenced the issue on github...hopefully someone will fix this.
(24th Feb, 2015 09:43 PM)f1vefour Wrote: [ -> ]I was wrong, I thought it was the libcurl update but I think this is a different issue. I referenced the issue on github...hopefully someone will fix this.
what makes you think this is something else?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's