Forum

Full Version: (Solved) Openweathermap Giving Error Logs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using latest xbian fully updated.

When i see my kodi logs, i see following error continuously:
Code:
23:34:55 31812.535156 T:1386214320  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
23:34:56 31813.835938 T:1386214320   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named PIL
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbian/.kodi/addons/script.openweathermap.maps/default.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                from PIL import Image
                                            ImportError: No module named PIL
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
23:35:09 31827.035156 T:1404396464  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
23:35:10 31827.775391 T:1404396464  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

what can be this and is there any way to get rid of this.
Did this addon ever worked before?
Tested it, simple solution: the package python-imaging is required.
Please do a
Code:
sudo apt-get install python-imaging
to solve this issue
(22nd Feb, 2016 06:37 AM)Nachteule Wrote: [ -> ]Tested it, simple solution: the package python-imaging is required.
Please do a
Code:
sudo apt-get install python-imaging
to solve this issue

Thanks it really worked.

and the add on is really good.
Good to know.

When Kodi Jarvis is merged into the images (will be done in the next days), this package is already included
Reference URL's