Forum

Full Version: Fuseiso problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all
I wanted to use fuseiso to mount iso file as user but it doesn't work.
I tested on my laptop on Opensuse 12.2 and it works like a charm.
On Rpi, fuseiso takes 50% of cpu and holds without giving hand back
I tried with sudo mount -o loop -t iso9660 myfile.iso /mount_dir and it works.

Any idea?
Thanks for help
Did you already try playing the .iso file directly or is this not what you want?
The iso file is not played by the Rpi, i get only the sound and not the video
The file is ok cause i could play it as i have mounted it
The purpose of my whish is to make an addon to mount iso file as non root user. To do so i need fuseiso
So you want to execute sudo mount without entering a password? This can be easily done by modifying this line in /etc/sudoers
Code:
xbian ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: /usr/local/sbin/xbian-config, /sbin/halt, /sbin/reboot, /bin/fbset
to
Code:
xbian ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: /usr/local/sbin/xbian-config, /sbin/halt, /sbin/reboot, /bin/fbset, /bin/mount
Thanks for the trick. It can be a workaround for me but it does not solve fuseiso problem Sad
Did anybody try to mount an iso file with fuseiso to give feedback?
I tried to compile fuseiso from sources but the resul is the same.
Please help me!
Could someone try to mount an iso file with fuseiso pleeaaase Sad
Why don't you play the ISO file directly? First, be sure you are on the latest XBMC by using this guide: http://forum.xbian.org/thread-370.html
where can i find release notes?
Not online yet.
He probably means the XBMC 12 Final release notes, they can be found here: http://xbmc.org/natethomas/2013/01/29/xbmc-12-0-frodo/
thanks Koenkk for help, i'll try your first trick for my addon
Not sure latest release could be able to play iso files
This problem with fuseiso is quite tricky to fix overall
(7th Feb, 2013 11:32 PM)TorodeFuegO Wrote: [ -> ]thanks Koenkk for help, i'll try your first trick for my addon
Not sure latest release could be able to play iso files
This problem with fuseiso is quite tricky to fix overall

you should be able to play ISO files as I just testing it on few I have available and all plays fine Wink
I mean play by default XBMC without any addons or extra bits
thx for feedback rikardo1979
Did u manage to play iso files with new update that u could not play before new release?
ISO files have always worked fine here (when installing the MPG2 license of course).
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's