Forum

Full Version: Kodi Krypton 17.3-1495894179 doesn't include inputstream.rtmp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kodi released 17.3 on the 25th to fix missing binary plugins for inputstream.rtmp as well as others.

However, xbian-package-xbmc 17.3-1495894179 is still missing these plugins.

Is there another option to install these core plugins, or does a new xbian-package-xbmc need to be built?
(31st May, 2017 04:01 AM)CountZero Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi released 17.3 on the 25th to fix missing binary plugins for inputstream.rtmp as well as others.

However, xbian-package-xbmc 17.3-1495894179 is still missing these plugins.

You're right, inputstream.rtmp was never part of the xbian-package-xbmc. It was simply forgotten to add to the binary addon list.

Quote:Is there another option to install these core plugins, or does a new xbian-package-xbmc need to be built?

Maybe if you can find and install a addon package, for example Kodinerds has this addon for downloading

Yes, xbian-package-xbmc has to be built again for including this addon. There was a build problem, maybe this was the reason for not including this addon.

I've already built new package locally with inputstream.rtmp included and I'm able to activate it. So it seems to work, but do not have any rtmp streams for testing.

I will build official xbian-package-xbmc with inputstream.rtmp included ASAP
Awesome, thank you very much!
New packages has been built and available in few minutes Smile
[/size][/font]

Kodi 17.3 I have not managed to make unmont safe under any form and it always shows up the bakup message these are the problems I've met. Excuse my English I translated with google Huh
(2nd Sep, 2017 07:24 PM)trecatorul Wrote: [ -> ][/size][/font]

Kodi 17.3 I have not managed to make unmont safe under any form and it always shows up the bakup message these are the problems I've met. Excuse my English I translated with google Huh

ExclamationExclamationExclamation Absolutely wrong thread ExclamationExclamationExclamation

Quote:Kodi 17.3 I have not managed to make unmont safe under any form

Sorry, don't understand what your problem is Sad

Quote:and it always shows up the bakup message

Look here
I'm sorry to say that it does not work safely removed, just like kodi version 17.4 of 01.09.2017 does not work or someone tells me how to remove the USB stick without damaging it thank you.....
(3rd Sep, 2017 01:44 AM)trecatorul Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry to say that it does not work safely removed, just like kodi version 17.4 of 01.09.2017 does not work or someone tells me how to remove the USB stick without damaging it thank you.....

Googling would bring you up to this thread

And it works Tongue
not works .....try to see
(3rd Sep, 2017 05:54 PM)trecatorul Wrote: [ -> ]not works .....try to see

Be sure, IT WORKS Exclamation Tested yesterday
Reference URL's